Mayday Run To Hastings 05/05/2014

71 Posts | Latest reply on 06/05/2014 23:04:05 by xj | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Get this back to page one as there's only a couple of weeks to go till Mayday. All the information is on the events calendar.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I've asks my manager if I can have the day off and he said if he can get someone in to cover me I can have the day off.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

may be coming to this after all. Just been signed off for  six weeks so no work that day.

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

That's great xj, hope they let you out of the white jacket in time for this event Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

i'm not a waiter.

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I need an update.
Are we meeting at the same layby as last year?

I will be coming from essex this time and hope to meet up with Simon and the muppets on route.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

xj are you going straight from over the edge rally or not ,,catch you on isle of wight                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Yes Dave the same Lay By, top end of the Pembury By Pass around 10.00                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

stutts  nope. i was originally working on monday so am booked on the 10pm ferry off the island. am off work for a while, i tripped over and dislocated and fractured my shoulder so will be going to hastings from home.
will catch you at over the edge and if you go to hastings see you there too.
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thanks for that Dave. 10-00 will be a bit of a push. Linda is on call until 9-00am, so i don't suppose we will get there until around 10-30'ish.

I was also going to try and meet up with Simon and anyone coming from Sussex/Essex and then on to your meeting point.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

That's okay Dave, should give you time to have a brew and a bacon sarnie before we leave.                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I meant to say Suffolk / Essex above Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bit of a clerical error then Dave Embarrassed.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
 we don't want those bloody webbed fingered weirdos from suffolk in hastings. the fishermen used to throw their predecessors back into the sea when they caught them.

ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

Forecast for Monday is 15 degrees and a bit of sun. Not as good as last years 24 degrees but at least no sun burn and sweaty bits!

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Hope you all have a good time, sadly it doesn't look like I'm getting the day off Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

And I was going to buy you a breakfast, dinner ,beer, and tea, coffee, bacon buttie,,,,nevr mind your turn next                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

No you wasn't, Your not going                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

Well the thought was there, with xj on isle of wight,see what time I get back                                                                                                                                                                              
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Anyone riding up to Kippings Cross from Sussex area?

Bikercol and me will be setting off from the lay by at the entrance to Lewes tunnel on the A26 at 9am, feel free to meet us there for a group ride up. Hope to see a few of you at 9am, if not see you there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 691 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption