Ride out, weds 8th jan

9 Posts | Latest reply on 08/01/2014 19:28:43 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Anyone fancy a ride out tomorrow?
I've got the week off and the weather is looking good.
Northumberland, North Yorks or the Dales?

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

would you not be safer asking if anyone is going out sailing?

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

It's gonna be fine in the NE tomorrow Debs, possibly a bit cold but I can manage that.... I'll put a thick T shirt on LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

NE that be Inverness/Aberdeen area LOL

Weather has settled a bit better from last few days although has been rough out on the bike has to be said.

Mind yer thermals Steve Wink I'm out and about round Edinburgh I think tomorrow for work

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Bit late notice Steve, and still early in the month so plenty of work I can't dodge. Unhappy

Ask again in the summer when the days are longer and there's time to ride down in the evening.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ARRRGH wednessday used too be my gym/day off. Hospital changed it to Tuesdays. No fair!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Well I think I'll head to Masham for a midday coffee and bun.
Most likely via Helmsley.

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

What a great first ride of the year.
Out via Northallerton, Bedale the back roads to Masham.
Sat outside the cafe in the sunshine, pleasantly warm, and had my coffee.
Back through the Dales via Leyburn and Richmond on now mostly dried out roads.
Most entertaining.
No bugger else turned up though!
And if the weather is going to stay nice tomorrow I might feel compelled to follow the lyric...
"I'm going to take that tiger outside for a ride"
Thumbs Up

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

.......  What a life!   What a life!  Keep on chasing down that rainbow ....  LOLShame you didn't get any takers. Unhappy 

I expect that most peeps would be working though, perhaps if the weekend is nice ya may be able to do it all again with tag alongs ??!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption