Hi

23 Posts | Latest reply on 16/01/2014 21:04:19 by teenybash | Go to original / last post
Scuzzlebut's Profile
Scuzzlebut

In: Stevenage
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi BM people,
I'm new to the site,
just passing time while the weather's pants!
Can't wait for spring!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi and welcome Scuzzlebut.   Seen you in chat already, which is good to see.  Have a look at the forums and also check out the events page and the events thread, as sometimes last minute (not on the event page) ride outs/meet ups are posted.   Welcome to nutty town.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Welcome onboard the crazy train Scuzlebut!   My, my that's a big 'board you have there Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Scuzzlebut's Profile
Scuzzlebut

Thanks for the welcome both of you.

Lol GotBikeNeedPilot

(Apparently a bigger board was supposed to be easier to stay on - I fell off it LOADS!!!)

:)

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hi again,

remember, a BM membership is not just for Christmas!
Stick around because when the weather stops being pants is just when the fun really starts!

Is there a boarding phrase equivalent to 'keep it shiny side'?

x                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Scuzzlebut hi welcome you look board snigger 
jump in enjoy Wink 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

lol @ 'you look board'. K you kill me! lol

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hugs 6 i kill myself some times   ........LOL

Scuzzlebut's Profile
Scuzzlebut

You guys lol                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Theres got to be a comment about 'BIG Board............. Big nnnnnnnnnnn but dont want me head punched thanks !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scuzzlebut's Profile
Scuzzlebut

Actually the board is pretty normal, it just looks big because I'm tiny lol :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

If that board is 'normal' you must be 2ft 6", do you ride a mini moto?!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

chuckles hiya folks x

Scuzzlebut's Profile
Scuzzlebut

No honest, I have got a ZX10R.
Ok, Ok, It's an enormous board :)
Hi kamagira                                                                                                                                                                             
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

Sounds like you are fitting in just fine! Welcome                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Being an Asylum escapee always helps to settle ya self in, works for me any ways lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sure does andy and welcome to bm scuz

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hi welcome to the site scuz we are a nice bunch of peeps in the main.get yourself to some meets and events and say hi Thumbs Up

Scuzzlebut's Profile
Scuzzlebut

Thanks for all your welcome messages, would like to get out to some local(ish) meets when the weather warms up a bit :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome Scuzz was nice to see you were brave enough to join us in chat last night...hope more newbies join in...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1068 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption