If only we could all have a go...........

11 Posts | Latest reply on 19/09/2007 02:59:57 by dragon | Go to original / last post
Aggy's Profile
Aggy

In: Tamworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You may have heard about it, then again you may not. But this makes me grin like a grinny think on extra grinny Monday. Yes Ladies and gentlemen, freaks and freakettes its the time that Nazi Brunstrom of the North Wales Police gets tazered!!!! (Scroll along to about the 2:30 mark).   I think we should start a petition so we all can have a go with the tazer and use it on Cheif inspector Brunstrom.   http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dBmddH3_yXE                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

In the queue already Aggy! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

unfortunately thats chief constable! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I thought it was spelt Chief C**tstable                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

OGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

dont you all realize that brunstrom is the guy in the cocksuit on that site di found LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

What!! Di??? I looked it up & FBKS right about that too,LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hey di what site you been on ?????????      lol Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

could be wishfull thinking on my part...but look at his eyes before & after......has the shock cured his twitch....or merely swopped it from one eye to the other.....well i dont know....but theres something strange going on!?                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I love the smell of pork scratchings in the morning!                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

me to gh LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 1256 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption