happy new year

29 Posts | Latest reply on 09/01/2014 13:28:30 by fantasia | Go to original / last post
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Happy New Year from Ray and myself xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

as above to you all                                                                                                                                                                             
Mastertech57's Profile
Mastertech57

In: Witham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Happy new year all                                                                                                                                                                             
fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

happy new year everyone , hope 2014 is a fantastic year for you all

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well *************** Happy New Year To YOU all********* Its the start of 2000 and 14 ,.    The start of the new party year.. SO I'm Back  "hi girls,, where is the next girly night out that I can excel my electoral interaction between xx and xy cromasons ,,   or just get three sheets to the wind

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

To all the good people i have met on BM, to the Mods who have done great work keeping the site rolling, have a prosperous and healthy New Year

All the best

Tim                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Happy new year to all                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh for a year without a load of BS, to those of you that matter, I wish you all a Happy New Year. Hope to meet up with the die hards at a rally somewhere, until then be true to yourselves.

66                                                                                                                                                                             
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

In: Halifax

Happy new year everyone.

Yes im back single again.No complaints was good while it lasted.
Roll on spring.
Must get a new front tyre first.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 401 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption