Ttfn

8 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2013 21:32:29 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ladies and Gents - I expire tomorrow (for a short time) and I would just like to say that I have had a great time on here - chatting and making friends - and meeting up at events ! Gonna do a bit of knuckling down and focus on work an money making so that I can get me BIG bike and join you all again nearer the summer (hopefully drier and warmer months!) Thumbs Up  So take care out there and watch out behind you .... it might be ME ! 

Jood x

Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

does that mean youll be walking round the hills of our fair village ??? or is the cross keys goin to be short of change ....good luck xx                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Aw jood, you know you will be missed.
Hugs                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

scream - you could always offer me a lift (I'll carry me lid just in case) and blossom - ((hugs)) back x 

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Awww Noooooooo Posh Totty ...NOOOOOO!  come back soon.. I miss ya ooodles when you aint around Cry

Maybe catch up wiv you in Matlock

BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

By by I will see you again hopefully

Bigray xxx bighug                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Al the best Jood! see u in the summerHugx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ill look out for you jood ill keep the pillion seat warm then : )                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1024 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption