New Year Ride Out ... North

34 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2013 13:57:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Squires is too close for me... 5 mins not exactly a run is it?

Whitby.. tbh.. Im sick of the sight of Whitby and Scarborough.. I don't know where I wanna go, I just wanna go somewhere different ...  can you get to Misano and back in 8 hours? WinkLOL

What about Bellerby? aint never been there?

Rivi might be a possibility as we could go across the tops rather than the boring motorway.

Is there anywhere in Glossop or vicinity?  

Obviously this is all pie in the sky atm as the weather looks like its gonna be dire!  Perhaps I was hoping for too much Cry

Nevermind, lets just go with the flow and see what happens eh?

BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What about Green welly up north it open                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

where on earth is Green Welly ?  and indeed what is Green Welly???

BigRay's Profile
BigRay

It a cafe that bikers go to                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

where is it ??

BigRay's Profile
BigRay

It on the way to Fort William about 300 miles north that's a nice run                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I've been to The Green Welly :-) it's great!

Ray..I think it might be a bit too far for 'normal' folks on a day out... I know you're not normal though..lol

the vtwin twin's Profile
the vtwin twin

In: manchester

Id do the green welly but only on a gud day, iv bin up many times in the car sadly. but id love to do it on the bike. thru glencoe along the A86 past loch laggan then along A889 Dalwinnie rd. the blast back down the A9. maybe this wud be an idea for a future group ride
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

How about Sun 5th, Weather permitting                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Raymond!
You seriously planning a ride up here for Sunday? 

Doesn't give me much notice Angry but s'pose I can clear enough space to sit everyone down for a brew and a bacon butty before joining you on the ride up - if you've any takers!

Shall watch this thread with interest - and stock up on supplies, it'll all get used somewhere.                                                                                                                                                                             
the vtwin twin's Profile
the vtwin twin

In: manchester

I was thinking of wen the weathers beta and longer days. id prob stay over in the tipsy laird pub in kingussie and make a weekend of it                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Just seen weather for tomorrow......and as much as I would love a ride out and meet up, its gonna be torrential rain, so I'm going to give it a miss......sorry.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Rubberduckie, Petrolheads is certainly still open (unless it's shut down since Sunday!)

Sounds like they're just a bit slow updating the website.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cheers Wills, I think I'll give it a miss tomorrow due to the weather and likely hangover. See you all in the New YearWink

RD

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 456 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption