Cotswold ride out - New Years Day

7 Posts | Latest reply on 19/02/2014 19:30:39 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Robbo75's Profile
Robbo75

In: Swindon
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hi Everyone,

my first attempt to organise a ride out, so be gentle with me!!

Meeting in the forum car park in the middle of Cirencester at 10am on New Years Day.

All ages and abilities welcome.

please respond if you will be attending, would be great to meet you there.

Robin                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lovely area to be riding Robin :) Unfortunately I'll be hard at work but would have otherwise enjoyed.

Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Gollox !!!   Already arranged to go on a New Years Day walk with family and friends.   I love the Cotswolds though.                                                                                                                                                                             
rustychick's Profile
rustychick

In: Herts
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Too far unfortunately but a great idea x                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Cracking idea... but wrong end of the country for me.
Anyone game for a northern ride?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Robbo

I would have been there but the forecast is pretty poor for the day. 

I will keep an eye out for the next time 

cheers

Andy P.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Must be worth trying again Robbo....what do you recon ??

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 1029 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption