Run to K.I.S.S 4 for the South

178 Posts | Latest reply on 02/06/2014 22:25:08 by xj | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Stutts if you go clockwise on the M25 it 35 miles to South Mimms, if you go anti-clockwise via Thurrock you're looking at 85 miles just on the M25                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

happy days will meet you at mimms,just looked on map .and weather looks like im getting wet ,,,,,again,will phone you on way                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

your fault if it rains stutts.

ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

If I'm now on the bottom...... who's on top!

Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

Ragnar is top of the pile!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Top of the pile means first on the dance floor :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

oh right @ Bj                      So its piles & vowels is it Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
stutts's Profile
stutts

if ragnar on top of pile ,feel sorry for one on bottom,,,,,, oh look its not me.....just checked weather for weekend and then checked local hotels;                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

StuttsdavidnealelindalokiDAVE VMmandiecbrXJRagnar PassengerCarolerd350CherylColin B  I'm not top of the pile now.Looks like Stutts is boogieing Friday night away now that he's top of the pile.

stutts's Profile
stutts

that's unfair,,,,,im not that good on computer                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Ragnar davidnealelindalokiDAVE VMmandiecbrXJPassengerCarolerd350CherylStuttsColin B  BJ doesn't scare me.(I can always hide in the bog)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rag i like a challenge lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Yes, I find that you are very challenging.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rag it keeps you on your toes lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ice cream has to be better than dancing...                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Ragnar davidnealelindalokiDAVE VMmandiecbrXJPassengerCarolerd350CherylStuttsColin BCurly Boy  Would anyone else like to join us.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

me                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

You're just being silly now Stutts, we had a vote and agreed to put up with you for the weekend, only so we can watch BJ giving you a finger wagging.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

and I shall not disappoint lol

Safe journey guys

stutts's Profile
stutts

its nice to feel wanted,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6699 seconds. There are 564 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption