unwanted mcc 10th cock out rally

55 Posts | Latest reply on 11/07/2014 08:14:07 by izzyhill | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

wooohoo cant wait to see you izzy Big smile dont know if we need owt best speak to the main burd Thumbs UpPartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Is that not you Deb? You being the Hen an' all?                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

Naaaah I'm just 2nd main burd lol Linz is main burd lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Right its not looking good for me to get to this (as per my PM to you Debs).   Many many apologies.  I do have some bits that I was going to bring along so if someone can let me have an address I will post em over to you to hand out.                                                                                                                                                                                 
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

pm,d you chick xx                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Looks like a good number of BMers attending this, look forward to meeting you (again).

Ride safe.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Hoping to get over for the sat eve for a few hours                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Sorry folks but unfortunately i am unable to make this one.

Debz i hope you have a fab time and understand my reasons as per text msg.

HAVE A FAB-U-LOUS TIME EVERYONE!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

That bins my plan for a beer monkey

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Sorry to disappoint Mr P, but as promised i will do the beer monkey at yorks pud, but only for a bit before i fall over through inbibing far, far too much JD!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Ok GBNP your on see if we can get p**sed lol

bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

I hope to visit Friday night with mandycbr from Essex, xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

You know Im hoping to go sat so you avoid me by going fri lol

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Have a good time this weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Hope everyone has a good time. Sorry that changed circumstances mean I'll not be joining you - I seem to be giving away a lot of tickets this year!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 1370 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption