unwanted mcc 10th cock out rally

55 Posts | Latest reply on 11/07/2014 08:14:07 by izzyhill | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

still trying to get time off mite be just sat for me  x                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hey kay be great to see you even if only for the saturday night chick Big smilePartyBeer im sure the celebrations will go on for the whole weekend lol Wink xx                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

bump up for this its not long now BeerPartyBig smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

im off that week so i might go down for the thursday night Big smileBeerParty                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

Well its four weeks and counting girlies x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Unwanted Mcc's
10th Cock Out Rally
July 10th - 13th 2014
This year is our 10th Cock Out Rally so we are starting a little earlier this year and opening on Thursday so you can have an extra day if you want. Gate will be open from 12 noon on Thursday 10th. We've already got four live ands lined up, Friday "BAD HAT HARRY" & "EXHIBIT A" and Saturday "V8" and "MAXWELL HAMMER & SMITH". We hope to confirm more nearer the time.

We'll have all the usual fun and games and everything you have come to expect from the Cock Out Rally such as:
Booze Brothers Disco with light & film show Stalls Kelly Monster Ink Tattoos Fridays 'Cock Out Idol' (Karaoke competition - trophy to be won) Unwanted Mcc's 'Let Us Entertain You' Rally Games Catering Real Toilets (no plastic loo's here) 10 acres of flat camping Awards for Best Turn Out, Furthest Travelled etc Traders and stalls
Tickets: £10 prebooked. £12 on the gate and are available now.
The first 150 paid prebooked will receive a free patch. Tickets are available either by collection from The Rockbar or by post please include a SAE and cheques made payable to C. Lewis. This is a bike/trike rally but we do have room cars & campers, parking is £5.00 (Blue Badge holders free parking). Please send for a car pass enclosing your reg number.

Tickets are available either by collection from The Rockbar, Shobnall Sports & Social Club, Shobnall Rd, Burton on Trent, Staffs, DE14 2BB or by post please include a SAE and cheques made payable to C. Lewis. Contact Tango on 07761931226 or Ruth on 07988521400 alternatively Email
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

its count down to the hen party girls 17 sleeps to go Thumbs UpPartyBeerClap                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

Ha ha guess whos so giddy she can't count lol.its 24 sleeps oooooh still can't wait :)                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

21 days and counting girlies Big smileBeerParty                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

@zzrbabe, you need to spk to Kate (GL) she was askung about riding down. She is off work all that week.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

As i am being nuked the monday before this will habe to see if i get the ok your no longer rafioactive before knowing if i am allowed to come along lol                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

awwww hope you can make it luvly lady Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Debz, dont forget to speak to Guzzi Lady ...

This is your knotted hanky reminder!!

She is probably going down on Thursday same as you.                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

hey burd have remembered lol but i am going friday morning as gill is gonna ride down with me on the bandit Big smile so  kate is gonna sort us a camping spot Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

soooo only 10 days till i break up for my holiday and only 17 days till the hen party Big smile cant wait to see all my burd mates its gonna be ace Thumbs Up and i promise i will have an ickle drinky BeerParty and lindz i will not go to bed before midnight i promise as i will get a really good nights sleep on thursday night x                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

not long now are all we gurls prepared for the hen do party of the millenium lol Thumbs UpBig smile cant wait to see peeps ive not seenin an age like jo,izzy and few others gonna be mint !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

10 days and counting gurls Big smilePartyBeerThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Your getting good at this counting lark deb lol                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

Lol @jp yeah I have to use me fingers though so not brill yet he he                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Looking forward to this, even if coming down in the car for economy.
Let me know if you want anything brought along Debz. xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 700 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption