unwanted mcc 10th cock out rally

55 Posts | Latest reply on 11/07/2014 08:14:07 by izzyhill | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

this is now on the events list and me and my mad burd mates are going to it for my hen weekend all of my lady biker friends i ask you to come and join us and help me celebrate my forthcoming marriage to the wonderful russell i hope you will make it coz its gonna be awsome xx                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

wont be long before this is on us peeps cant wait for my hen do gonna be wicked Evil SmileBeerParty                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Well Im defo in on this one ... gotta see you wiv an alcoholic drink in ya hand, it will no doubt be a once a year occurrence... You had one on ya burpday if I remember rightly, we better make it an annual event 
LOL

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

yeah once a year pmsl maybe twice when i get to target lolThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Have booked hols for this woopwoop                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Right, i think its time to start plotting ... Mad burds gather n let the high jinx flow ... No Debz, you cant plot .. you are the victim!                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Decided to send away for my ticket instead of paying at gate, posted off cheque today *dust from cheque book still settling*

Have a sheaf of holiday requests to hand in still - mostly Fridays, some with a Thursday added coz it's all in the land of far-far-away!                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

i soooooo cant wait for this its gonna be really cool to have my hen dooo with all my bestest buddies xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Right ho....BNGP when do you want the chit chat about how to set up ZZRBabe...I mean ensure that she has an absolutely fantastic weekend?                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

trying to book hols xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

ooh kitty cat as well....lovely jubbly, all the nutty mad burds in one place.  How will the others cope?  

Hope you all got your thinking caps on.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

ooh kitty cat as well....lovely jubbly, all the nutty mad burds in one place.  How will the others cope?  

Hope you all got your thinking caps on.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

right guys we had a bit of a chat about this over the weekend we need to decide if any of us are riding down together or if you all just want to meet up there??? i would like some of us to ride down together.me and my mate janice will be riding down together so anyone want to join us let me know and we can arrange meeting up on the way down Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Not decided yet whether bike or car. Will let ya know. Need to get my ticket as well                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I'll probably meet you there and I'll most like come by car because of the distance.                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

thats cool izzy Thumbs Up i think you may have to contact them before hand if your coming in the car chick Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Don't think there will be an issue with the car it's only mag that ban cars and walk in attendance then ignore there own rules and let anybody in to rob you                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well guys i know your all excited about the kiss rally this weekend but as im not going i thought i would remind all my lovely burd mates that this rally for my hen do is only 6wks away.sooooooo who,s coming to help me celebrate put your name down so we "the mad burds" can look out for yah Big smileThumbs UpPartyBeer

zzrbabe42
gotbikeneedpilot
izzyhill
rowanblossom                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ooooh, thanks for the reminder Debz, I need to order tickets, I keep forgetting!  Wacko

I think I'm supposed to get Rowanblossom's and Guzzi Lady's too ... eek, can you confirm yes or no burds ... aaaaargggh, really sorry Confused

So much to do, so little time!Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Yup from me...I need a ticket please                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3281 seconds. There are 1067 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption