Hackers

11 Posts | Latest reply on 08/12/2013 21:09:36 by TheSlasher | Go to original / last post
simple1's Profile
simple1

In: ipswich
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Judging by the PM's I'm getting from russian girls wanting to be my girlfriend it looks like some hackers are getting into the system.... anyone else had similar spurious nonsense?                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

no she's real, she said so. and she loves me. Heart

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

She loves you long time lol   Yes we are aware of the pm's and then profiles have been deleted.  If anybody gets any more report it to the Mods immediately please                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

You leave olga alone! She's the only one on here that talks to me. even if it is for money and a green card. Geek

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

And she said i was speshul Geek

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Squashy you are definitely that lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

she must have picked out all us handsome ones.....but she said she loved me the most 

GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Wotcha.

......... and here's me thinking Olga was my new friend.

Ah well, saves me the trouble of digging another hole under the patio Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

olga and i are getting married on sataday                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

hahhahha u lot mad!

I own them all!¬Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Some guys have all the luck.... pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 678 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption