Get together in the new rally season

33 Posts | Latest reply on 18/12/2013 19:01:17 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Oi! Dont blame me, mad burd, it was a SUGGESTION only LOL!

Just thought it may give folks more chance to get over the financial fall out of crimbo and the fact that the weather MAY BE more conducive for those under canvas, although not guaranteed.

In theory im in but will still av to confirm nearer the time, lots happening n all that, plus outlay for sonisphere .. oooh 'tallica!!
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Now on events folks, follow the link below

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4374

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

wow thanx ken that was quick Thumbs Up right folks get your name down i will posting more details as i get them x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Put me down for a tent Debs. . Think it might be too cold for Alan . . But i'll do my best to persuade him. .                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Wasn't too sure when it was to be in February, but now that it's later in the season I've put it in my book to fill the weekend between Dent and Easter - which just leaves the last weekend in April spare, hmmm, what shall I do then?

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

so peeps i have contacted the moth and lantern and they have 8 rooms, 3 double,3 twin,1 triple single beds and 1 triple with 1 double and 1 single bed i will be taking one double so if anyone is interested please let me know as i will need to contact the landlady as soon as poss.i can reserve the rooms but you will need to phone to book and pay.but i need ideas of numbers so i can sort out a discount.i will email her back and say i will ring after xmas when i have better ideas of numbers so if you could put your names down for either room or tent i can then sort the cost out and let you all know big thanx guys xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd like to go please. Can you put me down for a room. Thanks.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

no probs will do it maybe cheaper for you if you share with someone as all the rooms are multiple beds dont think they actually have any single rooms but will ask Thumbs Up

rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

Yep may need a room will check the dates tomorrow with mrs green and let you know asap thanks debz...                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

no probs mick let me know stick your name on the events page Big smileThumbs Up

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

sorry guys but i have decided to cancel this event its getting more and more nanny state on this site day by day so when my subs run out im leaving along with a lot of others who get fed up and leave !!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

WTF is going on In here !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Debs when lots of folk make formal complaints then action has to be taken, its not a nanny state by any means                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption