South West Members.

14 Posts | Latest reply on 06/10/2007 15:22:05 by busa70 | Go to original / last post
milemuncher's Profile
milemuncher

In: Okehampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What about all of us meeting somewhere one weekend, there are quite a few of us, why should we let all the members up country have all the fun,   Come on , lets be brave, what do you think?.                                                                                                                                                                             
tb500's Profile
tb500

In: heckmondwike
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

us up country would like to go down country i suppose there is babies we can eat down there  yes me free to come                                                                                                                                                                             
milemuncher's Profile
milemuncher

Great, all welcome, if enough want to come down we could have a camping weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
scaffmantriumph's Profile
scaffmantriumph

In: bristol

good idea munch, you could all come to my house but you wont be able to find it cause i aint allowed to post my addressLOL but the offer was there, how about wellington monument!
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

If you wanted to have an event at your house, it could be arranged - but for your own sake I would recommend that your full address only be given to people via PM who you want there (Just post the town/city publicly)                                                                                                                                                                             
milemuncher's Profile
milemuncher

Come on you South West lot, we joined the site to meet fellow bikers and make new friends so where are you?.   Perhaps an alternative would be a ride out to meet up with the midlands lot halfway for a biker match weekend.   Any takers ?.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hooch's Profile
Hooch

In: Witney

Where are you thinking of meeting?  South West covers a bloody big area!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Welcome to BM hooch Thumbs Up

Hooch's Profile
Hooch

Hi RC.  I've have been here a while, just lurking!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Hiya Hooch 

ohhhhhhhh say no more then lol LOL

Hooch's Profile
Hooch

Seems no-one lives in the South West then!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

dunno i live in derbyshire lol                                                                                                                                                                              
scaffmantriumph's Profile
scaffmantriumph

In: bristol

yer me finks they is gettin ready to hibernate, giv em a nudge, up the downs good place to be meetin, can hav a cupper b4 we getz off init, wos reckon, we cold go a glastonbury, cheddar, bridgewater,minehead, porlock loadsa places , lets get it on                                                                                                                                                                             
busa70's Profile
busa70

In: Chepstow

GOOD IDEA MUNCH. I LIVE NOT FAR FROM BRISTOL AND AGREE WITH SCAFF, THERE'S LOADS OF PLACES WE COULD GO TO. COUNT ME IN I WILL COME                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 449 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption