Scottish Lunch?

38 Posts | Latest reply on 10/12/2013 21:38:58 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Since the northern Xmas lunch isn't nearly northern enough would anyone be interested in a Scottish lunch?
Thinking same day - Sunday 8th December - could combine with 10-pin bowling at M&D's and eat there or at the Toby Carvery at the Raith Interchange.

If I've got two or three takers I'll get it put on Events so peeps who can't message can opt in.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Yeh their secret Santa down there is they all get maps LOL

I'll try get to this if can get the numbers together

Nice idea Thumbs Up

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

sounds nice 2 lunches in one day as long as theres a time delay                                                                                                                                                                             
fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds like a good idea :)                                                                                                                                                                             
wantedpillyseat's Profile
wantedpillyseat

In: newcastle upon t

i would love to go but would need a pilly seat Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Yay Sandra, t'would be good to see you again.

Would it be more popular moved Edinburgh way for anyone coming up from the N.E.?   It's barely 40 minutes on from hitting the City Bypass to the M74 but I wouldn't know where to suggest.
madscots, fud - any suggestions?

Anyone else up to meeting up? Promise I won't bite unless asked!
Need to get this firmed up and put on as an event.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

Central belt area maybe Deer Park in Livingston be better if you want to do bowling and sits smack in middle of everything.

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Thanks, I'll do a recky on Saturday if I have half a chance.                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

OK folk,
subject to checking things out tomorrow I'm going to go with M&D's.

For those who know EMDEE, it's his birthday on the 8th and Anita says they've nothing better to do than spend it with us! Whooppppee - a proper party Party

It'll be lunch and bowling for those that want but I'll firm up times, cost, sample menu etc before putting it up as an event.

Hope to see a few of you there.
x                                                                                                                                                                             
fudet's Profile
fudet

I will need a lift if possible                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

just checked my diary, and yes wayhay i'm off 2 sundays on the trot so i'll be there, and fudet i think i live about 2 miles from you so all going well can give u a lift, will confirm nearer the time.

fudet's Profile
fudet

If you could that would be gratefully appreciated :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi There,

I would be up for joining you but I would need a lift too.                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

I'll pick you up Trish, PM or text me your address.

madscots's Profile
madscots

I'll pop through on bike all going well Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Great, I'll draft up event tonight. Got attendance indications from 8 now so hopefully a few more will add themselves when it's on events, be good to meet you all (in some cases again).
x                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

It's on events calendar now folks

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4357

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Thanks! Just spotted it and added myself - thought I'd better, might be expected of me Embarrassed

No plans for a secret santa or fancy dress - it's just your company I'm hoping for.
xx                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Helloooooo,if you don't mind an Ayrshire interloper I'd like to come along. Anyone needing a lift I'll be happy to oblige ......... when I work ooooot the way to get there lol                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Is Ayrshire no longer in Scotland? You're not an interloper and we'll welcome friends from Cumbria and Northumberland and even further south if anyone fancies the ride north.
xxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 601 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption