The Big Event Announcement is………

40 Posts | Latest reply on 18/11/2013 21:13:24 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

You are cordially invited to attend the wedding of Littlefecker aka Kaz & Pots aka Simon at BM's KISS 4 - The Big Day
Kaz and Simon met 2 years ago at a BM event, and got engaged on the 30th October, their 2nd anniversary and have decided that they would love to share their Big Day with all you guys on the Saturday of the Rally :)

Dress code is Leather & Lids or Fancy Dress

So 2014's BM 4th KISS Rally will be the best ever. The details will follow shortly. So can i ask you to join me in congratulating them both on their fab news and come join them on their Big Day.

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TOKAZ & SI aka Littlefecker and Pots
You are the perfect couple...all the very best to you both!Love n hugs 
HugPartyBeerHandshakeHug

xxxx
This will be a fantastic event... thanks to Kaz & Pots for sharing their big day with us......
See you all there!!!Thumbs Up

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Go on then                                                                                                                                                                              
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Congratulations to you both I will be coming it will be a good day and a happy one

Love bigray xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

woooohoooo & Wahaaaaaayy.

BeerHandshake

Major Congrats from Me & the Spesh one Hug

We'll be there to celebrate with ya Big smile
xxxxxxx

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Fabulous news. Congratulations to them both Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sorry folks I should have mentioned that it will be earlier than normal, looking at the end of May :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Congratulations to Kaz and Si, don't know if I will be able to attend but I sincerely hope you have a brilliant day and a very happy life together.

66.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

66 I think you have made a mistake in your last post the anwser is I will be there as I will book the time off or pull a sicky                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lmao, JP I will attend if I have the funds and the time off, I haven't met Kaz or Si so I don't think their day will be ruined by my none attendance. Although I do think that because I have wished them well on the first page of the thread that I should be entitled to a piece of wedding cake, and I will nominate a courier to bring it to me if I can't go, I would ask you but I don't think it will get off the rally site in one piece and if I asked BJ I KNOW it wouldn't make it off the site! lol
JP's Profile
JP

Off the rally site ? it wouldnt get off the plate ya muppet                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I hereby volunteer Damien aka 66 as an usher therefore he HAS to attend                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Precisely what I mean! So Group4 will be standing by to whisk mine bit away, if I can't make it that is.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

congrats guys cant say yes or no as dont know when and where kiss4 is going to be but will decide when time and place has been confirmed Big smile but as i dont know either of them am sure we wont be missed if we cant make it and am sure you will have a fabby time Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Great stuff :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mandy you and Heidi have to be there I have 'special' roles for you two lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Sausage rolls I hope  yummie                                                                                                                                                                              
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
36% Karma36% Karma 36% Karma36% Karma

nice one  ... congrats ..  i think it will be a brilliant rally . its wot  bm is all about  .. put my name down  and annie c  name too  :)                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

One not to be missed for sure, maybe all the guys should dye our hair 'Potts Green' for the day.

Congrats to the two of you...                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Ohhhhhhhh all excited but not as much as Kaz n Potts are
Gonna be !                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 879 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption