Incident in Chatroom - Tues 29th Oct 2013

12 Posts | Latest reply on 31/10/2013 01:06:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

There was an incident within the chatroom on Tuesday evening which involved some rather nasty and extremely worrying comments. I will not go into details as it is not necessary but i do want to make it perfectly clear to anybody who was in chat or was watching chat that it was not actually Andy53Kwackers making the comments or sending out nasty pm's, it was a rogue person who had accessed his account and was hell bent on causing mischief.   Action was taken as soon as it was bought to the attention of the Mods and the rogue person was, shall we say, removed.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Was the wogue person a weble and a wenegade as well                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Thanks for your speedy and efficient help last night @BJ it was indeed worrying.

Also thanks to @JP for giving help and guidance even though I woke you up Ermm.   Really sorry, I owe you one (a beer that is)Beer

It just goes to show that the Moderators & Co do a fab job and are worth more than their weight in gold.  THANK YOU Thumbs UpClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks Linzi.... our BJ is red hot when it comes to things like thisWink  and Jp.. well he's always asleepLOL

Jp....they were a wotter! trust me!Wink

That's another job well done by your trusty Mod TeamThumbs Up

Just remember folks, you may not always see us, but we are never far away..   If you see anything you think is suspicious or needs bringing to our attention, please contact us and we will be happy to help.Hug

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Always some idiot trying to ruin it for others.  I don't understand why or what they get out of it.     Can i just say this is REALLY me making these comments   LOL   Or is it ???????????????????????????????????  Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

How can someone else access your profile? They would need your password wouldn't they? How would they get that unless they were told by the person? And if they hacked it why aren't they using their hacking 'talents' to rob a bank or summat more useful?                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol @ you VFR!LOL

Unfortunately there are a few people out there who are hell-bent on making other people's lives a misery, but they are few and far between on BM, and any that get through, are acted on asap.Thumbs Up

There will always be bitter, twisted 'trolls' in cyber land, but rest assured, not many get passed us, we have a great team with a great mix of knowledge between usThumbs Up

Lulu.. unfortunatley passwords are not completely foolproof in any situations, there are many reasons why hackers do what they do...all we can do is prevent them doing any further damage and make sure they never returnSmile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok, cheers for being on top of it ...good to know. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
myotherworld's Profile
myotherworld

In: birmingham

Thanks for posting this BJ. A few of us at the time didnt think it was andy as it was not like him. later someone told me wasnt. but a few may not have known this.                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

@MOW, I was aware straight away and whispered to most as soon as I could, although I was on phone(s) with several others as well as trying to type... sorry I dint get to you soonerErmm

All well that ends well is the main thing Thumbs Up

myotherworld's Profile
myotherworld

In: birmingham

no problem GBNP, just glad Andy's reputation is safe. well as safe as it can be. Andy is Andy in the chat room. when it is Andy that is                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanx Mow and everyone else , i am who i am and nowt is gonna change me !!..Just glad this night mare is over.....take care all and be safe ..Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 745 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption