Squires

23 Posts | Latest reply on 01/11/2013 10:14:13 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is anyone going to squires Wednesday night at 18:00                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

wednesday dont exist yet dont even know what time to start work or where im going yet but do know i finished at 1.30 today the boss came and woke me up to tell me                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate

got me 8 hrs in though                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

YuP!  why?!  You want a lift on my push bike Ray??!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ohh yea im going.

Going to be a nice weather wise as well...hmmm might even give my bike its first wash since june!                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

Yep ill have a bimble over now I have waterproofs, now where did I put my gloves....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Did you leave them in BigRay's top box by any chance?                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

as am on hols we may bimble over Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'll probably be there.. not sure what time yet though Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield

I've got a meeting at squires on wednesday so will see you there about sixish                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me's gonna  go and  might bring Emzed with me to warm up me pilly seat lol ,,,see ya all there .                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yayyyyy nice one Andy.Hug. ...

and you'd BETTER bring our Emz with ya!! WinkBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Bump!

Join the crazy gang, we aint that bad honest ...                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

yaaaayyyy ive missed my burd mate havnt seen you for aaaaaaaages mrs Unhappy   i will buy you a hot choccy and we can catch up Big smileThumbs Upxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers guys and gals, Twas a great evening and it was fantastic to meet peep's finally..1 more sleep !!! yaaaaaaaaay Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Hi all Nice to see everyone will see use all Friday night and especially for my apple crumble mmmmmmmm apple crumble                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Thanks to Andy for the lift ( CBR in disgrace )

It was good to see so many turn out

Lovely to see Kaz & Alice, shame you can't make this w/e

But all in all, a good pre- Hallowfire gathering

Karey's Profile
Karey

Yet another great night full of laughs.. you lot crack me up! LOL

Great to see everyone, and especially Emz and Alice, not seen you two for ages!!   

.... and yeh I'm still gutted that I can't make this weekend...but I'll get there next year!  Thumbs UpBig smile   

xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

APPLE CRUMBLE AND CUSTARD !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

APPLE CRUMBLE AND CUSTARD !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1069 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption