Ring of Red around the M25 10th Nov

98 Posts | Latest reply on 13/11/2013 09:26:33 by xj | Go to original / last post
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

As far as I know, the idea is to stay on for at least half an hour to make sure everybody is on and the ring is complete... otherwise its up to you how far you ride                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok Thanks Lynn Thumbs Up. Just didn't fancy riding around and around Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

We're joining at j15 and coming off at South Mimms j23 I think quite a number will be at South Mimms                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

David... you'd be lucky getting round and round the m25 at any time.... pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget

Ring of Red around the M25
READING MEETING: For those of you that are meeting at Reading services, ive pinched an idea from the guys meeting at Toddington as i think its a great idea,,,,with regards to the 2 min silence, i will start it off (unless the services do) with a blast of a whistle, but will then slaute it with starting my engine and revving it and honking my horn for about 10 secs, would be great if everyone would join in.......VLB
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Sounds great Inspector... god I really wish I could be there.. totally gutted I cant make it... please please put some photos up after....                                                                                                                                                                             
sfsv8's Profile
sfsv8

In: stroud

any body from glos /wilts gonna do the whole of the 25                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget

Will do Lynn just charged the battery up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

@ Lynn:- David... you'd be lucky getting round and round the m25 at any time.... pmsl

I have to admit, the M25 is not my favourite motorway. Better known as the radial car park Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

sfsv8's Profile
sfsv8

it may be a carpark at times,
but this is for others that have made our life the life we can call our own.
sorry if this pisses any body off                                                                                                                                                                             
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

In: Eltham
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Some are saying halfway will take us to Ace Cafe'.. not sure if that correct or not, if it is it would be about an hour on the M25.. Is that true?

xj's Profile
xj

best fill my tank up in the morning then.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

In: Eltham
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

They are now saying that they hope to have the ring connected by 1300..                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I really wish I could be there with you all, but couldn't get the time off work.                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget

To everyone on the ride today Ride Safe and hope to say Hello to some of you later ether at Reading or South Mimms                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Everybody, have a brilliant ride, will be thinking of you all, really wanted to be there too x                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget

I have just had it confirmed by the lead USR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .WE DONE IT!!. . . . . . .VLB

Well Done Everyone

Have loaded some photos in events from Reading ad South Mimms                                                                                                                                                                             
sfsv8's Profile
sfsv8

had a great ride out from reading,
thank you                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

did google earth thing get a photo                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption