bye

31 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2007 17:12:47 by ghosthunter | Go to original / last post
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just a quick post to say bye folks, thanks to everyone i have met for being friendly and making the last month a really happy time. maybe see some of you around sometime. love lula. xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

and where do you think you're skipping off too?   Get back in here and take your punishment like the rest of us Mrs!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Oh dear lula i dont know whats happend but you will be missed especially in the chat room what ever you may be doing ,take care and have fun .Graham xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

awww lula why u leavin hun? u will be missed                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

dont go lula! we will miss u! Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

please dont go lula,  Cry  i haven't spoken to you much but i will miss you the same as everyone in here. why you going? Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

aww thanks guys, such kind words. have got a few problems going on my end... but am feeling stronger and better since I started this thread.. didn't realise anyone would actually miss me, im stunned! lol. maybe i will come back in a few days when I have my head together. I've had PM's and MSN's saying don't leave as well, so thanks to you all, it's nice to know your all there for me. xxxx laura xxxx
RC's Profile
RC

hey lula ur one of us now (god help ya) pmsl

hope u get things sorted and come bk soon

take care luv rc

you know where we all are hun Hug

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hey RC, who's this 'Us' you talk of?  Don't be putting me in your category!  lol.   Lula don't leave!  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwww matt dont u want to be in our gang!!!!!!!!!!!! lmaoLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
lula's Profile
lula

oh matt, you just want me for me 99p, lol. change of heart folks, stuff it im staying, i've decided i'm made of stronger stuff than that, thanks all, drama over....x  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yyyyyyyehhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa good on ya hun xxxx

WELCOME BK LULA lol

Matt's Profile
Matt

Big smile  U got me!   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

thats great news Lula, maybe we will c u in the chat room again. WB Hug   Clap xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

how unusual a woman changing her mind ,,,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Oh Lula are you sure now... LOL...                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Notice I said nothing until she made up her mind.   Right thats sorted then Lula is staying.... or maybe she is just saying that to stop us nagging, but then again maybe she means it.  Probably not, but who can tell.   Hey is there a woman in the house to sort this out?   (Not you RC I am still recovering from last time you sorted me out  ROFL.)                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

alright alright, we all make mistakes i know you all love me really, feel like a right loon now - for a change..... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

look like one as well.. oh oh so in trouble now..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 751 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption