Boots in SE

7 Posts | Latest reply on 27/10/2013 10:45:25 by SlowGoose | Go to original / last post
Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Any motorcycle clothing shops in Kent/Sussex or further afield?
I was recommended Puma 1000 boots with decent ankle support/protection and would like to try them on rather
than just order over the internet.
Any other recommendations for boots with similar protection?

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

only place i can find em in uk is sportsbikeshop.co.uk you order them and you get 365 days to return for full refund or exchange if they dont fit right.no shops are coming up as a dealer as i believe theyre american Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

these guys seem to have em

http://www.motolegends.com/boots/puma-boots/

Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings

It looks like BMW has a couple of boot types with similar protection: The Sport Dry and Rallye GS. I'll look next time I'm passing a dealer. They might help me avoid twisting ankles and breaking legs in future.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi Erion you could try top gear superstore if they dont stock them theres a good chance that they can get them in for you......   topgearsuperstore.com   3a beeching road bexhill on sea   bill                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If you intend to spend that sort of money make sure you look at

http://www.altberg.co.uk/category/motorcycle-boots/

These are very good, and made in Yorkshire.                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

As I understand it, Altberg invite you for a fitting and tailor the boots to you feet. Think a lot of Plod riders use them                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 917 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption