We want Queenies pic back

24 Posts | Latest reply on 17/10/2013 21:02:18 by Inspector Gadget | Go to original / last post
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I am a new member and have just read the t's+c's (rules), there are 35 and it seems to me they are not intrusive but exist to protect users and the site. The 'profile photo' rules are by far the largest section and make very clear what is acceptable.
 I am not a huge fan of rules but accept that they mainly exist for the benefit of all.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Enough now. People have had their say and made their feelings known.   Time to either lock or delete this one IMO.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I second BL's motion, delete this thread and anyone who resurrects the theme again needs to be warned in the sternest manner.                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Ok I give in, sorry if not everyone saw the joke no offence intended if Queenie reads this please send me a personal pic that way I can sick on my ipad screen
AND ITS GOODNIGHT FROM HIM whoops sorry didn't mean to shout, luv you all!,,,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption