Well Wishes xx

19 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2013 12:25:46 by Nowgotabike | Go to original / last post
MissyREP's Profile
MissyREP

In: West Molesey
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My friend Paul and I were meant to attend Le Mans last month for my birthday. Unfortunately the week before, he was out on his bike and a deer ran out in front of him. After the collision he was in a ditch for three hours with a broken arm and leg before being found.
After an op to re-set the bones in his arm, he suffered multiple mini strokes caused by marrow leaking from his bones.
He was given two weeks to live, miraculously he awoke from his coma. He is still very critical but please give some thoughts for him to get better, he's on here but I won't publish his ID for privacy.

GET WELL SOON darling xx                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

OMG hope hes doing ok and my thoughts are with him massive hugs Hug and hope to see him back on the road asap xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hope he is back to his normal self very soon best wishes to all                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Healing thoughts and good wishes xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

All the best wishes in the World and hopes for a speedy and full recovery - BIG HUGZ xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I hope your friend continues to make a full recovery and is back on his bike very soon.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Huge Hugand lots of well wishes . Keep fighting Paul..x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I hope he continues to make a good recovery, warm wishes.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I echo all the above, and more . . Best Wishes from us both xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

He will be in my thoughts, lots of good wishes coming his way for a rapid recovery.   The peeps on here helped me through a really sticky patch and it was greatly appreciated.  I'm sure you will have no problem finding someone who will do the same for you.  However, just in case, if you need a chat at any stage MissyRep give me a shout, allus got a shoulder and an ear.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All good wishes for a speedy recovery from me!

A friend of mine and his wife were involved in a collision
with a deer a couple of months back, luckily, apart from
severe gravel rash both are now recovered.
Brand new bike was totalled though.
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Best wishes to the both of you.

xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

All the very best to Paul.. hope you make a speedy full recovery Hug

Big hugs to you MissyRep Hug  It's horrible watching our loved ones suffering.

Thoughts are with you both xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

Very best wishes to him Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Get well soon Paul                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I wish your friend Paul a speedy recovery                                                                                                                                                                              
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

Hi best wishes to Paul and you too . Feel for you x                                                                                                                                                                             
DERBYJOHN's Profile
DERBYJOHN

In: DERBY

hope he continues to make a speedy recovery..best wihes..john                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

I hope he's well on his way to a full and speedy recovery. Hugs xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 841 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption