My pic

21 Posts | Latest reply on 18/10/2013 11:10:45 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Queenie - it's not allowed to put your forum subjects IN CAPS, end of story. It's never been allowed.  Normally we just delete the topic and tell you to repost it, but this time I gave you the benefit of the doubt and changed the subject caps for you.  I wont bother next time.

Do you really think I have time to "snoop" on PMs? You clearly don't know me at all.  Moderators don't have access to PMs, but if someone complains of being harassed that I (and only I) will investigate it by looking at the conversation between the two people involved.  I also have a script running which flags up messages to me that are likely to be sent by a spammer (hence you can't find any spam on BM - you're welcome!)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0781 seconds. There are 606 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption