hen night at a rally

28 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2013 13:42:07 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ohh pole dancing, im in 8-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Lol @stuie. You got it wrong, just cos you look like a pole dont mean that girls will wanna dangle from ya! Or shud i say they better not!!! Lmao.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohh bum!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aint the 3 day rock and bike festival in derby around july time??

sounds like some mayhem and games next year then Big smile yayyyyyy

good idea ~GBNP check out everything on in july and go from there... i cant link rallies to monhts... i just know i was there or i wasnt... feck knows what month it was .. ah hahahahaaaaaaa

heyyy Nottie gottie bike (bt now has!!).... its all part of the fun... nowt bad will happen... so long you dont mind riding round field nakid strapped to back of a harley......... lol lol JOKING TongueClown LOL Party ya will be absolutely fine chick... i think it be rude not to ave a hen do at a rally ...

woohooooo brill one Debz Big smile the Rebel Rally is end of Aug.. that is an ace one.. that would have been brill fer hen night Big smile... xxxx

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

lol suzi will be wed by then chick LOL lookin at mid july so will have a looky see and put some ideas up here xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ooooooooooooooooh missus Beer woohooooo you engaged type missus youuu LOL Big smile Big smile its all bloody brilloooooooooo

yeah wicked... i defo up for it chick xx

Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

If I'd do go for a "hen" rally, it will be Rebel rally in August. I'm sure Geraint wouldn't mind if I asked him nicely for a "hen weekenders" area. Don't forget to let me know when you decide to have yours Debs..... I'd love to be there x
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

will do chick am planning mid july just waiting for the clubs to start advertising their do,s then i can pick one Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 1051 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption