ten pin bowling -manchester

21 Posts | Latest reply on 13/10/2013 17:10:29 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

http://www.allstarlanes.co.uk/venues/manchester-deansgate/bowling/ Ok, another suggestion for a night out ........any one interested let me know.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yea love a bit of bowling.

Can't play myself at the moment cos if the heart op but deffo up for a drink and some mischief!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

I could be tempted Approve   If I remember rightly, I used to be good at this Wink   But that was nearly 50 years ago Embarrassed   Maybe it'll all come flooding back Ermm   Or I'll make a complete A**e of meself Shocked   Either way it sounds like a cracking night out RB LOL   Pencil me in please Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

don't mind abit of bowling, any chance of a afft start my daughter loves bowling or is it grown up only...                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Hi riley. Hadnt thought about it but we could do a family event for sure if people want. Happy to arrange a family day as well as an adult night out, just need to know if there is an interest.                                                                                                                                                                             
ninjaboy's Profile
ninjaboy

In: derbyshire
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

count me in rb, not been bowling for ages and great laugh                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Will sort out a date.....                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Suggested dates..........please indicate pref of afternoon or evening.

Fri 25, Sat 26 or Sun 27 Oct

Fri 1, Sat 2 or Sun 3 Nov

Fri 6 Dec (this is the weekend of the north xmas lunch on 8 Dec)

Fri 13, Sat 14 or Sun 15 Dec
ninjaboy's Profile
ninjaboy

rb am unable to do Fridays and the 26th oct , but any of the other dates are fine for me                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oops when I've put fridays that will be an evening.....

I think a Sat afternoon or evening would suit more but y'all got to let me know

will be avoiding the 26 oct as per NB's post                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I aint got too much preference, only issue ive got is being beaten by charlotte (mick keep that child under control!!). I dont like being the loser... (Boo hoo)                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

If no-one else comes back to me by end of play Friday, I will just pick a day and get this on the events page.                                                                                                                                                                                 
ninjaboy's Profile
ninjaboy

what about sunday the 27th oct in the afternoon ? then mr riley can bring his daughter along to beat gbnp LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Oi! @ninjaboy, you stop it! You are in soooo much bovver, its untrue!!! Lol.

Im gonna need a team of really good chuckers to beat any child, let alone one that can play!!

Date is fine by me, better check it out with @rileymtr n co, first though.

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

I'd offer GBNP but the only strike I've hit recently is on the Wii game.

Okey dokey if noone else suggests an alternative date by Fri, I will submit the 27 Oct for the afternoon.                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

Sun 27 is good for me umm us...                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

http://namcofunscape.com/locations/view/Manchester/9

This the trafford centre option. The parking would be easier and FREE                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

http://namcofunscape.com/loca...nchester/9                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Sandi ....thank you                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

You're welcome RB                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1310 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption