Why We Ride

14 Posts | Latest reply on 21/10/2013 22:59:07 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Why We Ride (trailer) http://vimeo.com/75545684 It makes perfect sense........                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Nuff said   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thats a great pic of you Emz.... Smile   Nice one Inspector G Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Makes sense to me                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hell ye                                                                                                                                                                              
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

In: Wigan
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

2 things

1st i've had to re-evaluate my opinion of americans (but only slightly) and secondly i thought the music was way OTT (but thats goes back to how i previously thought of amerians)

Theres a clever word for that dilemma but i cant think of it now; answers on a post card to........................                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

conundrum.................. Duke??

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Duke....it could be a form of Paradox like a 'vicious circularity' or it could be thought of as a contradiction. Many more forms/names your thought could be called but Im sure ya get the jist Wink   P.S. I like Americans' over-the-topness and they DO have a gorgeous country well worth travelling through or living Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W

http://vim...m/75545684                                                                                                                                                                               
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Does anyone else remember these times?

http://youtu.be/CYvJVyXNZKc

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mmmm Hmmmm ! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

A bit before my time IG,   I it like the scooter rider combing his seat.                                                                                                                                                                             
myotherworld's Profile
myotherworld

In: birmingham

works for me                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

The trouble is I remember those days, but not quite part of the scene on a Honda 50 then 250 Enfield.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 592 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption