Run to Brightona from Brentwood

44 Posts | Latest reply on 14/10/2013 22:16:56 by lindaloki | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Flumpy, myself and possibly Big Ray will be meeting up with Carolerd350 at Brook Street roundabout services Brentwood at 8am for the run down to Pease Pottage to meet up with other BM'ers for the run into Brighton. We will be using M25/M23 so my satnav won't be pCensoredg me off. If anyone would like to join us, just let us know. The more the merrier.                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I should be there only thing to stop Me is the weather ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

If the weather doesn't like it, leave it at home.

Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

In: Braintree

Ray you could always squeeze into my new waterproof trousers :-P

The weather will be grand ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

You sure you don't want to leave earlier, saturday maybe?                                                                                                                                                                              
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

Ragnar doesn't need satnav when he has flumpynav on board :-P
I can direct him eyes closed lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I think you have the wrong idea Flumpy about your Flumpynav.
It has been used in your car with you driving and me with my eyes closed.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

Hahaha .. What's that about my driving lol .. Hope you're not planning on closing your eyes this time round! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

Chris got all the way to kiss with his eyes shut flumpy, don't worry, you'll be fine.                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

PMSL

XJ do you think we better start out Saturday teehee!! .. Do I look worried :-S                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Only one week to go now Big smile

Chris, what time do you think you will be going past Thurrock services, because I could meet you there if that's OK.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

@David, It should take 10 minutes to get from Brentwood to Thurrock, so if I phone you when we are pulling away from Brentwood (about 8am) then that will give you time to have a last smoke and get your lids on and if you're waiting in the petrol station, then we can ride in and back out the other side without stopping. Plus you know what some people are like, if they get off the back of the bike and start chatting we'll never get moving again.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

OK thanks for that Chris. We will be ready and waiting for 8 o'clockThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

hmmm theres over trousers, jacket , neck thingy, hairbands and lids  and boots ,gloves, 10 minutes hmmm lol  whispering and we have to get the bike out the garden, how about we start to leave at 7am for Thurrock lol                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

whispering and Flumpy dear have you been practicing that "Ol leg over thingy "specially in new waterproof trousers lol                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

If we start to get the bike out of the garden at about 4-00am we should be OK Big smile.

No seriously, we will need to be on the road at around 07-30 amBig smile, to make sure we get to Thurock services by 08-00 am Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

lol 4 AM it is then David lol                                                                                                                                                                              
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Can't wait to see you all at this event, sounds like we'll have a good group riding down to Brighton. See you all Sunday morning Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Not if I see you first pal Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Can't wait to see everyone the weather look good for Sunday if you need a hand David getting your bike out I will come and toe you out hehe                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 589 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption