this weekend

38 Posts | Latest reply on 06/10/2013 20:27:10 by havfun | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hope you're on treble time hf lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

have been told i will be puting in glass windows .
they use a thing like a plunger for the sink it has several suckers on it
to pick up the glass 
only trouble is they dont work in wet conditions
so if its fine job gets done on sat if not might be sunday

rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

Can do sunday, what time you thinking of heading off, coukd do with been back for tea.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

will be leavin malton bout 10ish back for bout 2-3pm ish Thumbs Up obviusly weather dependant lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

Yep sounds good, whats the weather got to do with it lol, you not eaten cake under a umbrella lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

oi bring me back some cake! ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

where in malton are you meeting up                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

not sure this is happening now guys sorry we have to go see some wedding venues tomorrow so i may have to bow out really really sorry but only have 10mths to plan wedding omg according to wedding list should have started 8mth ago Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Debs..........what about Whitby as a wedding venue??

I know of someone that's had a handfasting ceremony there today after a registry office wedding.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

gretna green  10 mins in blacksmith shop 
1 smack of hammer on anvil 
jon done                                                                                                                                                                              
havfun's Profile
havfun

job done
no hassle                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

Bums nice day for a trundle out, oh well lego it is .                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Ahh I'm sure you'll have as much, if not more fun @ riley Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

I need the practice to keep upto my daughter shes a whizz, i get stuck pulling them apart..                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Off to Heartbeat* Country today Approve   Probably end up in Whitby eventually Wink   Ride safely peeps & have a great day out wherever you go Thumbs Up       * Goathland (AKA Aidensfield),Grosmont & Glaisedale                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

Ahhh I'm jealous Emz...

It's a great ride over that way.. me and Zig have trundled up and down that steep hill ( chimney stack?? )  and flown over the Goathland...many a time!

It's awesome!  and what better place to get to at the end of that... I just love Whitby!

Have a great day... ride safe and enjoy!Thumbs UpHug                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

LOADS of bikes in Whitby, I settled for a chocolate ice cream and GT63 for a liquorice & blackcurrent one :)                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

nice day out with mz and mjm                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7190 seconds. There are 724 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption