This you can not miss

32 Posts | Latest reply on 09/04/2008 17:56:35 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That's a point blues!!! What date are our tickets for? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Sunday 17th february. Pretty apt as this guy is a god. and we can worship at his church brothers and sisters!!                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

just watched the video on his website... Not bad... Drummer could make more effort though...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Sunday 17th february. Pretty apt as this guy is a god. and we can worship at his church brothers and sisters!!!   Bluesbiker does this mean I get to wear my nuns outfit, wooo hooo count me in and no saying NUN of that either it looks good with my crucifix tucked into my stocking top Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Oh lordy! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

Bless you Di...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

thank you my SON                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

Now when you go to the concert dips dont show them your cross..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Oh don't worry I wont show them I am cross as you know me I am always happy       Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

See that Joe Bonamassa is back in this country twice this year: Liverpool and Oxfordshire in July, Birmingham, Manchester, Gateshead and Bristol in November.                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Yup. He's at music live at the NEC apprently on the second day of the show. Nothing confirmed on the website though. He's playing at the albert hall early 2009 as well. Star I was told by the merchandiser at the gig in feb that there is a new live album due shortly. Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

They're already selling tickets for the Carling Academy in Liverpool. Mind you, they were taking money at the door for his Birkenhead gig in February.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1022 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption