This you can not miss

32 Posts | Latest reply on 09/04/2008 17:56:35 by Wills | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

some of you may be aware that i am a fan of Joe Bonamassa which may be a bit of an understatement. The good news is that mr bonamassa has released dates for uk tour in Feb/March 2008. http://www.jbonamassa.com/joe_bonamassa_tour_information.htm   If you have any musical soul at all you'll brave the 6ft snow drifts to see this man as his music will make you cry. I know i allready have converts to his  music but i couldnt let you all miss the opertunity to see one of the best blues rock guitarists to walk this planet. If you dont believe me then U-tube the man!!"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i second that - for those of you who do not know his music - get out and buy itBig smile Music that makes you glad your alive!   
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I noticed he's at the Junction in Cambridge on the 14th of FebThumbs Up Think I'll have some that Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bbitch's Profile
bbitch

In: Ashby

mmmm. oggy - dont forget to take the girl!  Note the date! Heart   Sorry I be a philistine - never seen or heard but seeing as such good write up might go out and buy - or c if I can listen online!   Open to all music - me!                                                                                                                                                                               
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Will download some stuff and have a listen Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

There's a date in Birkenhead...'bout time I rejoined the real world and listened to some live music. Maybe I'm giving me age away, but from the clips he could hold his own against the best of the blues rockers of the 60s and 70s.                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Really like what i`ve downloaded so far Thumbs Up  particularly like "If Heartaches Were Nickles"                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Bona who?Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Trust you!!! He's really good. Could listen to him all day! Oooops, I already have done! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Makes me think of seedy nightclubs and pole dancing.... brb, just off down to the local firestation with my ipod Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOLyou go girl!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

"Bump" Wouldn't want you good people to miss out on this and for the newbies who never saw it. Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Pacific road a good venue, Wills   Do you fancy going?   What does all this "bump" mean?                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

when you want to get a thread to the top just ad "bump"to the thread. so it gets Bumped back to the top Thumbs Up Just like this.
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

my fav is walkin blues!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

At the moment its burning hell then blues delux Cool But there's soooo many to choose from. Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Thanks Blues.   Bump lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

just my cuppa tea - nearest to me is Leeds or Sheffield, tho Rock City, Nottingham is well worth going back to, saw The Wildhearts there in September..... hmmmmm, may have to check one of his shows out - I like Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

As it's getting closer i thought i'd bump this back up for those people that haven't seen this or the man himself. CoolThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

If you follow the link and goto bonamassa TV you will see him in all his glory. http://www.jbonamassa.com/index.htm                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 757 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption