Manchester/North West Night Out

215 Posts | Latest reply on 04/12/2013 10:35:46 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

P A R T A Y !                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I now know why no room at the inn ... World rugby league cup ... The whole of manchester is gonna teeming wiv aussies n kiwis! Oooerrr ...

Going to sleep now, wen i open my eyes it will be less than 12 hours ...yay!!!!

Giddy kipper ....
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

oooooo mmmmmm rugby players.......drool     er...what I meant to say is see all you lovely people later on today.                                                                                                                                                                                 
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Its toniiiiiiiiight......get yerselves out and down to MANCHESTER. Its going to be a good nite out......see you all there                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

All have good time and Keep an eye on Lindsey ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Have a good night everyone.. have one or three for me! BeerLOL

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Sorry I never made it Unhappy started out in good time but fault in electrics stopped me and by time I got assistance and going again I decided home was still closer than party. Look forward to reading reports and seeing pictures.

willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Sorry I didn't make it tonight!
Got a sinus infection :(
Let's hope I make it to the next do :)
I will save the crayons! Lol
Have a fab time
Xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Awww Izzy that's a bugga! I bet you were gutted Unhappy  Hope it's all sorted nowHug 

Ahh Willow Big hugs mate Hug Hope you're feeling better soon, we will definitely have that catch up soon, Thumbs Up Tek care xx

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

To all those who attended last night thanks for the giggles n chortles. I enjoyed myself even though i was hotter than an inferno ... Gawd damn the joy of being female!! Yuk!

Oh btw Russ, my cleavage WAS sticky this morning n my navel reeked of beer! IOU for the pleasure. Cheers pal!

Shame many of you didnt manage to get there, you missed out on a good evening with great company.

Great to meet new peeps, hope it was what you were expecting!
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

had a great night again with my buddies was lovely to meet old friends and new a good laugh all round Big smile will hopefully see some of you next sunday for the northern xmas lunch xx

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Well what a great night....after my initial panic that the pub was too small.
Great to see the girls and guys from Leeds. I believe Stuie may have been a tad squiffy again!
Great to see eveyone I know and to meet everyone I didnt.
If anyone knows what the dancing and knives/swords were about can ulet me know.
Photos on events page please guys.

Willow hope you are feeling better soon. Izzy hope your trip home wasnt too bad.

Sorry I cant make next week at squires, Roxy proved a tad expensive on Saturday.

Looking forward to next one though.
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

you will be missed greatly next week chick hope you got home okxx thanx for last night was amazing xx will see you soon am sure x am thinking of having a get together to see in the new season what do you think ???

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Up for that....might bring me wig lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

that was a great night RB, thanks for organising it. At least I think it was great, might have been epic, I went a bit blurred.

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

No answers re the dancing.

Andy did you manage to get your last train home then?

Happy to arrange another if peeps want                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

OMG it happened again. Some one spiked my hop juice!

Didn't look too healthy this morning so it must have been. Good night, will let you know when the flash backs start ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

fad nite great to meet everyone thanks rb hugs xxx thanks for organising it   roll onthe next one my birthday weekend ;)

SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

Yes RB, got home at about 3.30 this afternoon  lol

SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

The sword dancing troupe were very elaborate buskers

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 652 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption