Manchester/North West Night Out

215 Posts | Latest reply on 04/12/2013 10:35:46 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Okay, who wants a Manchester/North West night out? If so, holler and I will put some dates up, feel free to make suggestions as well (clean ones only please).   Suggestions for where to meet up also welcome.  I figured a pub would be better than maybe a "posh" place, and there are plenty of clubs for dancing afterwards....                                                                                                                                                                                       
ninjaboy's Profile
ninjaboy

In: derbyshire
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

if you going out in Manchester rb. count me in Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

i maybe Jo depends what date                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

me me    i hope i get there  this time xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

here are the date suggestions that (hopefully) dont clash with anything else

Fri 15, Sat 16, fri 29 or Sat 30 Nov

Fri 6, Fri 13 or Sat 15 Dec

Majority rules, so let me know what you prefer

ninjaboy's Profile
ninjaboy

In: derbyshire
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

any of the sat nights good for me, as maybe working the sat mornings so fri nites not good for me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

eny of them ok with me Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

How about Saturday 30 November then......close enough to Christmas but far enough away to avoid the work party eejits and probably right after pay day for every one.

Will consider venues.......if snyone has a preference let me know                                                                                                                                                                             
jilly065's Profile
jilly065

In: Preston

I could well be up for a night out too :)                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Jilly its a great way of getting to know the "locals" lol......my first foray was last year's christmas night out, and I've met some of the nicest, friendliest, nutty fruit loops going. Hope to see you                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I may even be up for a return to my old stomping ground for this one Jo Big smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oh that would be great if you can. It would be lovely to see you

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

How's about this real ale pub....   http://www.thelass.co.uk/contact.php   36 CHARLES STREET M1 7DB TEL(0161) 273 6932   up to 10 real ales.                                                                                                                                                                                      
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

I have asked for this to be posted on to the events page.   30 November 2013, start time 9.00 until late.  The lass O'Gowry   see web address above.    If anyone wants to change it to somewhere else, that's fine, just let me know.                                                                                                                                                                                  
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

This is now on the events page - thank you Sandi

Dont forget to add your piccie on the events page if you are attending                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Y W RB     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4341                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

damn another NW meet I cant get to they all seem to drop when im away or working and im away for this one                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Awwwww......
ooh I haven't arranged a date for the crazy golf thing yet....if you fancy that, let me know the dates you are available and I will work round that....would hate for you to miss out on the possibility of being KC's ball boy.....                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Well we are up to two........everyone welcome and especially a great way to get to know everyone if you are new.....booze and laughs...who could say no.

From experience, my first meet up other BMers was last year's christmas night out, and as nervous as I was I met some wonderful new friends and had a great night out.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Awh I am going to a party that night . .:-(                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 607 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption