South Coast Xmas Dinner - Sussex 14/12/2013

195 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2013 09:38:30 by rustychick | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

After having such a great time with you all on the May Day run I would have loved to be there  on Saturday David. But there's someone here that I've known all my life, who needs tons of support right now, and I intend to be here with her.

But if you happen to see a fly on the wall...................Wink......it'll be my pet, Derek, reporting back!LOL

ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

Is everyone ready for Saturday? Got me suit back from the cleaners, £4, which is more than I paid for it new! Has the night out in Eastbourne been sorted? We'll show those pensioners how to rock.

xj's Profile
xj

In: London

saturday? what's happening saturday?

Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

In: Eltham
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Not sure... But bring a Fly Swatter just in case..

lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Lol , Don't do Alcohol very much Andy, I would be dangerous ;-P lol, Coffee is bad enough lol and Roger why Poor David , He only go one empty party popper in the eye , I did not know I was such a good shot , lets just hope there are not tooter thingies and everyone will be safe , well that is until I hit the COFFEE lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Gawd, what am I letting myself in for?

Oh yeah, a great laugh, as always x                                                                                                                                                                             
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

Good news people.. Iam Crato will be hopping on the back of my bike on the way down.. Since I have terrible night vision after eating a lot, I will be staying over at Travelodge. Therefore our good friend will be seeking a ride backup later in the evening. If anyone can help him out; it would be very much appreciated.. (Lives up near Hackney)

Tooty Thingies Linda? perhaps XJ has some of them..
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

And Andy , Crazy hmmm no notme , when I am good I am very very good , but when I am bad I am better lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

I guess it is obvious to everyone.. David is staying completely out of Linda's rant.. (got his head down somewhere)                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

I am getting really scared now. They are talking about my tooty thingles and a flyswat.                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

looking forward to this on my way south today stopover in essex then see you all tomorrow whoop!                                                                                                                                                                              
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

Have a safe trip down Lin.. We all look forward to seeing you again.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

shame its our weekend for children....and no babysitter to be found.Disapprove

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Looking forward to seeing everyone for what I am sure will be a fantastic and entertaining evening.   Party Beer Party Beer Party Beer Party Beer Party Beer Party Beer Party Beer Party Beer Party Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

Looking forward to seeing you Lynn ride or drive safe x x                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

PARTY TIME Party

Well it's nearly here, so excited, hope i can sleep tonight Tongue
I think the alcohol will be flowing well tomorrow eve, look out everyone Beer
Due to the fact that i tend to suffer quite bad hangovers i think i'll be coming in my car, we can still have a ride/drive out for breakfast though. Dave VM and i were thinking Wessons, anyone not riding and wants a lift i'll have a few spare seats up for grabs.
Anyway, roll on tomorrow night, i'll be in the bar from about 5.30 to 6pm, see you there Beer Beer Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

Looking forward to it too, got to be up at silly o clock to go to work , So it looks like I will be hitting the COFFEE again lol Weesons sounds good for breakfast                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Sorry Mark, but my camera will be coming along as well, I feel it would be rude not to bring it with me !!!!!!!!Evil Smile.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

A few pics posted on events page.
Thank you davevm & andysimmo for a fantastic evening.   A merry xmas to all.                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

A very enjoyable evening with some very reasonable people and a lovely carvery - lots of fun and I got me suit out. Thanks Dave and Andy for taking the trouble to organise. Cheers.

CB                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 544 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption