South Coast Xmas Dinner - Sussex 14/12/2013

195 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2013 09:38:30 by rustychick | Go to original / last post
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

In: Eltham
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Dave and Andy.

I think Bill and Colin speak for all of us that had such a great time at the event.. many thanks.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well done Andy
a great night out, lots of lovely people, good food,
looking forward to hooking up with you all in the New Year                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

well done ,great food great company ,well organised,have a nice xmas and catch you all later                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

thanks everyone for a great time particularly Mandy for putting me up Friday, and Dave and Andy for organising  with roses too nice touch xxx

xj's Profile
xj

In: London

An excellent evening, great food, great company, good breakfast too. Shame it rained all the bloody way home.

Big up to dave and andy for the organising.

Have a great xmas and a good new year to everyone i won't see beforehand.
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Thanks to Dave VM for your help with this event 

Thanks to everyone who attended and made this event a great evening, i think we all scrubbed up well for this meal (especially Bill who wins the award for smartest of the night Clap ) made a nice change from the biker gear.

It was good to see you all, and to meet a few new people too.

Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year, see you all next year for lots more events Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I had a brilliant time and send my thanks to Andy and Dave for organising the event. It was good meeting up once again with a great bunch of people.

Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

Lovely evening with lovely people and a lovely red rose! Big smile

Thanks to Andy and Dave for organising. Had a good breakfast too this morning at Wessons even if I did get left behind! Cry 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Andy and Dave,
Thank you for a lovely evening and all the hard work arranging it , great to see old friends and make new ones , Oh Cheryl did we lose you girl, thank you Dave for my pink rose, Have a great Christmas and hope to catch up with you all soon , See US Lins can behave lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Many thanks to Dave and Andy for all their effort in making the weekend great, once again met many lovely people.                                                                           Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year x

crato's Profile
crato

Well done and thanks a lot for the great organisation.

Great night. I was good the see old friends and meeting new ones.

And also thanks Roger for carrying me all the way down and up (and Brenda for putting a roof over my head :))

Miserable weather, fantastic weekend!

:))                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry for the delay in posting the Photos guys...have been so busy, will get them posted in the next few days...have a great Christmas and looking forward to meeting up with you all again                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Did we all forget each other?...Merry xmas

Tim                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Not forgotten Tim. 
Happy Christmas to everyone.
Here is to the new year and some ride outs Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rustychick's Profile
rustychick

In: Herts
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Saw the pics. sorry couldn't make it. glad you had great time.
Looking forward to catching up in new year with you.
Bring on BITM ;-)
Happy new year blessings guys n gals x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 552 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption