South Coast Xmas Dinner - Sussex 14/12/2013

195 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2013 09:38:30 by rustychick | Go to original / last post
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

bikes are no fun this time of year UNLESS its a bright dry day and you not going too far. Too much salt about too, wrecks ya bike in no time.

Then there the leaves, the potholes, maybe ice, and the slowed reaction cause you cold.....nah not good biking weather at mo....                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

I ride all year round but keep the mileage down to short distances In winter unless it's really mild, must admit I'm glad to be a passenger in GT63 's van on the way up to the Scottish xmas meal today, but then that is over 100 miles away...                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

It's not just the cold that's stopping me from riding...apart from all the above reasons...it's really difficult to ride a bike in high heels!!! Wink

xj's Profile
xj

In: London

I ride all year. 92 mile round trip commute to work, usualy six days a week. Rain sun or snow. It just gets a little more interesting in jan/feb when we get the snow and ice. This time of year it's just a bit chilly, so will be going by bike myself.
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Will you be wearing your onesiee on route xj?????

xj's Profile
xj

nope, just a smile.  LOL LOL

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Sounds like that could be a bit cold, only wearing a smile Big smile

xj's Profile
xj

And my boots of course.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

xj just heard its fancy dress now ,,,,,,what you going as ????????                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

hmmm pondering where XJ's dangly bits are going to plug in , hmmmm I mean heater wires lol

and Carole its not just the high heels, its dam cold with ones dress hitched up to get on the bike , either that or it gets all crumpled stuffed in your over trousers
lol

And Roger Dear I'll try harnessing my girlies and two fat puppies to a sled, but with only little legs and no snow I fear we will not make it ;-)
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Oh and by the way WILL THERE BE COFFEE ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Coffee Linda! Coffee!!! This is a Christmas dinner, you may be allowed one coffee after dinner, other than that it's alcohol Beer Cheers Big smile LOL

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Going by last Saturday Linda only needs one coffee, works better than alcohol Thumbs Up lol

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Don't think Linda even needs coffee David, bit crazy at the best of times i believe LOL

Shall i start running now??? Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Blimey Andy do you like living dangerously or are you just a glutton for punishment.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

In: Eltham
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

it's starting to look like a very interesting party coming up this coming Saturday.. Colinb with a 2 gal bag attached to his rear, Cheryl trying to balance on a set of wobbly heels, Linda looking for another caffine fix (poor David), Andy on the run and the main attraction.. XJ with his dangly bits.. Can't hardly wait!
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

In: Eltham
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Looking back through the forum; I see I missed some other attractions: XJ will oblidge Ragnar and be wearing his 'Onsie', DaveVM will be bringing his 'Teddy' and Stutts is coming in 'Fancy Dress' Wow!

The best part of all this is that we will have Tim with us throughout the evening and he is...
'A Professional Photographer'
xj's Profile
xj

How did my dangly bits get into this?

If it's really cold i may leave them at home.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Here's wishing a fabby bunch of peeps a merry Christmas dinner!!!

Bingle Jells to you all.
.x.x.x.x.

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thanks for the good wishes Julz. We shall try our best to have a brilliant time. It's a pity you are not down for this one Big smile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 551 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption