South Coast Xmas Dinner - Sussex 14/12/2013

195 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2013 09:38:30 by rustychick | Go to original / last post
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Who's up for a Sussex Xmas dinner? Party Beer Beer Beer Beer Sick
Saturday 14/12/2013 - meet up at 6pm for 7pm dinner

Start off at:- 
The Toby Carvery
Willingdon Drove
Eastbourne
BN23 8AS

£13.49 for a 3 course meal plus tea or coffee AND a festive cracker, (who ever she is???) A £5 deposit will be needed as soon as possible so the Carvery can be booked. I will post the menu later, they do have vegetarian options on the menu.
Then head into town for more Beer and a boogie. I'll be getting my whistle and flute out for this one.

There is a Travelodge next door to the Carvery if you want to stay somewhere for the night:-
Travelodge
Highfield Park
Willingdon Drove
Eastbourne
East Sussex
BN23 8AL
At the moment it's £25 per room per night. I have heard they bump the prices up if they get wind of an event going on so book early.

Once our heads have cleared we could pop back into town for a breakfast on Sunday morning.

I have entered this one on the events calender, give it a day or so and it will appear.

Post on here if your interested so we can work out numbers and get your deposits Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hello mate count me in                                                                                                                                                                              
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Great stutts be good to see you again. Just keep an eye on the events calender for this one to appear and put your name down. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

bah humbug, bloody xmas. they'll be expecting me to smile next.                                                                                                                                                                             
rustychick's Profile
rustychick

In: Herts
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Don't pull out all the stops then xj Haha

put me down for this please :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Better get your Tuxedo out Mark or will you really push the boat out and just wear a dickie bow with your textile jacket and leathers ?.                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

I don't do suited and booted, although I do have a rather nice burgundy taffeta frock that I think will match my eyes the following morning. Wink
room  booked, you did say southsea didn't you? didn't you?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

xj if you're going to Southsea may I cadge a lift, please? Wink I'd love to see a pic of you in your frock, saucy, suits you Sir LOL    Andy the postcode you've given for the Toby is different to the one for the Travel Lodge, they are next door to each other so should be the same yea?  I've changed it for you on the calendar. I did check first before I changed it.   BN23 8AL      it's on the calendar thanks Andy   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4336                                                                                                                                                                               
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

xj in a frock, now that's got to be worth a photo to post on here LOL

Sandi. Thanks for adding to the calender. I got the Carvery post code from their web site and it says BN23 8AS and the Travelodge says BN23 8AL. Not a problem though as they are next door to each other so people will find it no problem with either i'm sure Ermm

Well. My rooms booked at the Travelodge, my suit is ready for the dry cleaners, must go shopping and stock up on the hangover remedies Sick Oh! And must get my dancing shoes out Tongue (waiting for the comment from DaveVM)                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

Me and Ju are up for this. Rumour has it a bit of dancing later, Ju would prefer a live band (hates nightclubs)..... but we shall see. I'm normally asleep in the chair by 9.30!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

Me and Ju are up for this. Rumour has it a bit of dancing later, Ju would prefer a live band (hates nightclubs)..... but we shall see. I'm normally asleep in the chair by 9.30!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

My room is booked!!!!   Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

My room is booked and deposit paid...for the meal that is...and the room!!!!   Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

Just booked me room, and as such will now probably stay up until at least 10.15pm.                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Careful Colin, 10.15pm, now that's pushing the boat out a bit LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Room booked, prices are going up a bit , Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
rustychick's Profile
rustychick

In: Herts
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Colin im glad to hear your wife coming, and i agree a live band over a club lol maybe we should join forces Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Are there many clubs in Eastbourne?

I am not sure whether to come by car or bike. Andy what have you got planned for Sunday?                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

David, it all depends on the weather. If it's not too good then it will be a car job, we could drive into Eastbourne town for breakfast, i know of a free carpark there on Sundays Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

OK thanks Andy, we will play it by ear then Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption