Ride to the Wall 5th October 2013

46 Posts | Latest reply on 07/10/2013 21:02:20 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It was the first time that I had done it too - and it blew me away ! The whole 'feel' of the day was very special ! Oooh and that Spitfire - goosebumps for me ! 
If you didn't do it this year - make it a date for next  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

What a good day out it makes me proud to be British everyone should go next year and make it a fantastic day for us all I really be proud of our boys and girls in the Armed Forces come on BM go for it if it they only meet you do next year

Bigray and yes I did cry and was proud of it
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Fantastic turn out by thousands of bikers from everywhere, glad I did my small part :)

sladey's Profile
sladey

In: westbrom

loved it , was my 1st one but won't be my last.

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Surprising reading this how many BM's were there.  I bumped into 7 that I can think of plus a couple I saw in the Bassetts Pole earlier too.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

This is the best bike meet of the year. What a great day by so many. Absolutely amazing loved every minute of it .  This is for such a great cause . I felt a lump in my throat again as I do each year from the support and the whole days events WOW !!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 608 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption