Ride to the Wall 5th October 2013

46 Posts | Latest reply on 07/10/2013 21:02:20 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

No russian hat will be infultrating the RTTW marshalls on this mission.                                                                                                                                                                              
JMGAs wheels's Profile
JMGAs wheels

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi. I have been in touch with TABOO7 and my pillion seat is now taken. I hope we will see some of you there. If you look on here for my profile you will be able to see what the bike looks like and so hopefully stop me and say hi. Hope to see you there...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm going with another Derbyshire based bike club (cos am pinching a pilly ride!) but will be looking out for you all .....Thumbs Up  If ya see a mad looking woman on the back of a H..H...Ha..(its not coming out !!) - a large bike - and she is waving - then it me !! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Saltaire's Profile
Saltaire

In: Heysham, Morecam
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Sadly no joy with an offer of a pilly seat  Unhappy so coming by car - so hope I'll see some other BM-ers there  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

If anybody wants a contact number for meeting up when there drop me a pm :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
bobdog's Profile
bobdog

In: thornbury

Are there no bikers coming from the south west , Im going via the Worcester services meeting point , from just north of Bristol , going up on the M5 on me lonesome , billy no mates! I may bump into any of you , dont be afraid just say hi hope to see you there. 
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

All the best to those doing the RTTW today.

I wish I could do this but I have to work.

I'll be with you all in spirit.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Be at Bassetts Pole around 10:15 ish if anyones about ?  Then on to Drayton Manor     Enjoy the day.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

what an emotional experience.....nuf said  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

VFR... I can imagine..

I've been watching some footage from todays ride and I  was filling up..  
It makes you so incredibly proud to be British and proud of our forces.

Well Done to all those that took part today.

R.I.P. to all the fallen.. Lest We Forget.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I was in tears inside me helmet going through Tamworth, all people lining the road and waving, lost count of how many kids I gave 'low five' to.  Brilliant, then the service at the Arboretum got me again. 

Book yerself a day off for next years,  I booked off my nights to do this, glad I did.

Bumped into a few BM's , no doubt more there than I saw though.

Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

I can imagine the atmosphere.. I'm so gutted I missed it, but I was there in spirit.

I will definitely be booking this weekend off next year, it just wasn't possible this year.. not through want of trying...believe me.

I was married to a soldier and we lost our best man in Northern Ireland..  so any of these occasions mean a lot to me.

Just seeing the support along the route is enough to make your eyes leak.. WELL DONE to all those involved........ I salute you.

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

What an awesome day, so emotional and so fantastic all at the same time! So many bikes, so many tears and so many smiles.   Thanks GolfNovember for the pilly ride, and great to meet you VFR800AJ, and good to see you again Big Ray and Jen.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Great day. good to see bmers at Woodhall, Drayton Manor and the arboretum. A few photos on events page                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks for the wonderful pics Vlad   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=4145                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Very poinant day at the Arboritum, and  what a wonderful turn out . All along the way folks gathered on the bridges with Union Jacks and waving at all of us. The caring ceremonies brought some tears for sure..Cry..   Huge thanks to Ray for taking me..Hug..(pics to follow later ) x                                                                                                                                                                             
niki stone's Profile
niki stone

In: stockport

What a day, that was incredidle. I was almost in tears when I saw people on bridges welcoming us in, I could believe the response we got. then the place its self is beautiful and atmospheric. the whole day, was an experience, and one hell of a trubute to the men and women that the arboretom was built to to remember.    
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Well almost made it to RTTW, would of got there if my brakes hadn't decided lock up completely 6 miles past Corley services, causing me to involuntarily slow rather rapidly and having to pull out of the ride. Shame also for my pillion and Brownhole who was following me.
Trike had to make the sad journey home on the back of an AA truck...............how undignified!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Bloody hell Tracey .. I bet you were gutted Unhappy 

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Just a bit Kaz, more so for me pillion and Brownhole                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 924 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption