Mablethorpe Sand Racing - 14th to 16th March 2014

72 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2014 02:26:11 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Thank you Mr Ken :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Worth going just for the sat evening meal                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Looking to round up numbers in the New Year folks :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I'm in Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

glad you didn't say you were 'out' Em lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Ha ha ha  Jax  LOL   I'm only "out" when I'm not "in"  Clown                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The "out" BJ refers to is nothing to do with your where abouts! But I think all BM'ers are relieved to hear you not coming "out", somehow I don't think Speedos with chaps and XK's leather cap wouldn't look right on you. Lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks, D6! Pass the Mind Bleach!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

What's thge name of the caravan site please as I have pals who are non BM'ers but would like to go.

Many thanks :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

If anybody else is interested in this can they add themselves and get in touch with Bj so she has an idea of number of vans to book                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Looking to confirm numbers by end of the month folks so get your name down and let me know if you need caravan space :)                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Whoop whoop. I have booked the time off for this.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Come on get your names down for the start of 2014 why wait jump in and get soaked, life jackets not compulsory but recommended.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Count me in please was good do last year x

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Hi BJ, please let me know when you would like the money for this one and I shall pop it roubd to you. Any excuse for a brew ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Sally I think I will take your fleece to this one lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jp you lost me on that one lol

JP's Profile
JP

The fleece you tried to say was yours at the Hallowistmus party. The GUINNESS Fleece lol

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sally lady be good to see you :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

After having such fun the last 4 years here , who's up for it again ???

Motorcycle Festival to coincide with the last Sand Racing Race of the season.

Mablethorpe is a small seaside town noted for its beaches, located on the east coast of England between Skegness and Cleethorpes.

Stunt Riders
Beach Racing
Displays
Trade Stalls

HM Plant Honda racing appearances from some top British super bike riders.

Ultimate racing team-with local man Pete Hickman.

Lincolnshire Road Safety
Partnership (TBC)

Wolds Bikers
Trade stalls - clothing helmets, accessories etc

Live band
Stunt display - skard4life
Lifeboat, fire engine 'Bessie' and Red Cross

Local children show off their skills on skate boards

Local dealers - Harley, BMW, Honda etc

I shall be arranging caravan accommodation again appx £20 per head, depends on how many in 1 caravan, so no tents, just a sleeping bag needed wahooo and a meal in the carvery on the Sat night for £4.69 and more fun and games in the clubhouse Fri night :)

If you fancy this one let me know so i can keep a running total for caravan places :)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 554 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption