Mablethorpe Sand Racing - 14th to 16th March 2014

72 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2014 02:26:11 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

After having such fun the last 4 years here , who's up for it again ???Motorcycle Festival to coincide with the last Sand Racing Race of the season.Mablethorpe is a small seaside town noted for its beaches, located on the east coast of England between Skegness and Cleethorpes.Stunt RidersBeach RacingDisplaysTrade StallsHM Plant Honda racing appearances from some top British super bike riders.Ultimate racing team-with local man Pete Hickman.Lincolnshire Road SafetyPartnership (TBC)Wolds BikersTrade stalls - clothing helmets, accessories etcLive bandStunt display - skard4lifeLifeboat, fire engine 'Bessie' and Red CrossLocal children show off their skills on skate boardsLocal dealers - Harley, BMW, Honda etcI shall be arranging caravan accommodation again appx £20 per head, depends on how many in 1 caravan, so no tents, just a sleeping bag needed wahooo and a meal in the carvery on the Sat night for £4.69 and more fun and games in the clubhouse Fri night :)If you fancy this one let me know so i can keep a running total for caravan places :)                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Really would like to come to this, so yes please :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thumbs Up 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ooh that looks good!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

It's a long way off yet Ermm    But as I had to miss it this year Disapprove   I'd really like to go to this one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Just looking for maybes no definates needed as yet :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

To avoid confusion the Mablethorpe Sand Racing event that is on the calendar for 2nd of March 2014 is NOT the one Jackie organises.   The BM Mablethorpe weekend that Jackie is organising is on 14th - 16th March                                                                                                                                                                                 
JP's Profile
JP

95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I thought it was the same weekend ???                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

weekend i organise is the last race of the season and coincides with the motorbike festival :) The onther one is just sand racing and no festival                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hi Jackie i shall be there with you                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mr Bill you were on my list whether you said yes or not lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Looking forward to doing this one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

done this the last 2 years and its a good weekend might have to try but no hols left would be a shame to miss it                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Jaffa you have to try to persuade Mrs Jaffa to come :)   You can take dogs in the chalets but not the caravans :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

After having such fun the last 4 years here , who's up for it again ???Motorcycle Festival to coincide with the last Sand Racing Race of the season.Mablethorpe is a small seaside town noted for its beaches, located on the east coast of England between Skegness and Cleethorpes.Stunt RidersBeach RacingDisplaysTrade StallsHM Plant Honda racing appearances from some top British super bike riders.Ultimate racing team-with local man Pete Hickman.Lincolnshire Road SafetyPartnership (TBC)Wolds BikersTrade stalls - clothing helmets, accessories etcLive bandStunt display - skard4lifeLifeboat, fire engine 'Bessie' and Red CrossLocal children show off their skills on skate boardsLocal dealers - Harley, BMW, Honda etcI shall be arranging caravan accommodation again appx £20 per head, depends on how many in 1 caravan, so no tents, just a sleeping bag needed wahooo and a meal in the carvery on the Sat night for £4.69 and more fun and games in the clubhouse Fri night :)If you fancy this one let me know so i can keep a running total for caravan places :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Am looking for a approx. number that are interested so I can plan how many caravans, so let me know if your considering joining us cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Me, me......pick me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

lol Ok lady

JP's Profile
JP

Hoping to make this one                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I wanted to last year but life got in the way - so THIS YEAR IS A DEF !! Who do I have to throw money at for accommodation ? Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption