matlock bath?

160 Posts | Latest reply on 08/10/2007 20:25:56 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I knew you'd say that, Blue LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

im skint lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

So we got 38 peeps on the events page saying they're turning up now....excellent!!   Oi, GypsyAnne & Kwak, get yer pics up gals, looks like you're both going woo hoo!   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

wooooohooooooooooo cya sunday anne xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

nooooooooooooooooo we now got 41 up to now wow it just gettin bigger n bigger best bring some deck chairs! PMSL Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerwitch's Profile
bikerwitch

In: brighouse

make that 42,  see you there folksBig smile wont b on bike tho cos stll got trapped nerve in shoulder n cant feel 2 of my fingers but im getting a lift Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

45 so far, that I know of 1 Rock chick 2 cruiser gal 3 bluesbiker 4 storm 5 Holmfirthgirl 6 millsy 7 notsobigmac 8 thefurry1 9 nuttytart 10 skins01 11 yorkie1966 12 boomboom 13 bikeboy1776 14 Blueboy955i 15 cassie1966 16 og1016 17 fjr_graham 18 Kwak 19 road angel 20 loobylou 21 Dangermouse 22 simon883 23 lula 24 anthony d 25 shadowsquad 26 BLACKIVORY 27 no leg 28 abctrev 29 dark carnival 30 pasphill 31 strines 32 busa70 33 kenn52 34 steve55 35 cbrmick11 36 Nina 37 diggerdaz 38 MicktheMoose 39 Wills 40 Old Gixer Boy   41 tb500 42 xx-chele-xx 43 make69 44 vtxman 45 bikerwitch   plus any guests that members bring   I hope you're all going to fit in my camera lens, you'll have to budge up a bit lol                                                                                                                                                                              
suzuki's Profile
suzuki

In: Manchester

I think I will also be coming this time, just hope the weather stays fine. I am really looking forward to meeting some of you. If any of you are coming from the manchester or warrington area we could join up for the ride to Matlock.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

That'll be 46 then, nice one Suzuki Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Bloody hell !!!!! watch out matlock bath here we come YeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaa !                                                                                                                                                                             
nutty tart's Profile
nutty tart

In: Liverpool

Sorry, i wont be able to make it Cry   I'm really pissed off about it too, coz i was looking forwards to meeting you all too. Censored   Come hell or high water i'll be at the next meet !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
suzuki's Profile
suzuki

In: Manchester

Well I am still coming, I am planning an early start and make the day of it. See if you can spot me,( Blue and White leathers with Suzuki all over them.) See you all tommorow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Aww nutty tart that's bad luck, hopefully you'll be at next months gathering at SQUIRES. Keep your eye on the forum for fjr_graham's thread about it.   I've lost count now but reckon that about 25, of the 45 or so who are going, are new members.    DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERAS!!! Folks                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO what a great meet it was today. & many thanks to Kenn52 for giving me a lift down there Thumbs Up   ......so when's the next meet then?????? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

was a brill meet yyyyehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

dunno when the next is as now its gettin later in year...

but if ur all up for another meet let me no,,,

we could all meet a great pub called the holly bush .....and its biker friendly to..........
RC's Profile
RC

thanks to anthony d for the lift to mb on his trike wow it was great thanks hunnie.............

Hug

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

any pub NOT biker friendly in MB would be stupid! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

holly bush aint in mb matt LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks to fjr_graham for my lift to Matlock, and for your patience, having to ride slower so my sis could keep up, she says thanks very much and sorry about the problems she had with her car.   (For those who don't know, the next Biker Match gathering is at Squires cafe, near Leeds, on 11th November, see events page)                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Update: NEXT Biker Match Gathering is on 4th November in Hampshire SEE EVENTS PAGE                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 547 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption