matlock bath?

160 Posts | Latest reply on 08/10/2007 20:25:56 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

If anyone wants to stay in comfort at a biker friendly B+B near Matlock Bath, then I can highly recommend The Black Horse Inn at Hulland Ward, on the A517 between Belper and Ashbourne. Great company, great food, lovely rooms and the bar always has a collection of proper real ales for those that like that sort of thing. The food really is fantastic and you'll keep going back there just for that.

It's the place a huge bunch of my other biker mates and I stay at twice a year, mainly cos it's owned by the parents of one of them. They have been known to let bikers camp in the beer garden.
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

nice one thanks for that  Daytona_man Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ooooooo only 1 more week to go - am soo excited !!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Me too HFG Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

LOL

RC's Profile
RC

1 week today its the MB meet woooohooooo ClapLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
anthony d's Profile
anthony d

In: ipswich

Smile hi rc sorry for absence!!!!!!pleze book us a pitch for friday and saturday cruiser gal about time i ventured up north a bit!!!lol rc i got a speeding last time we met,hope not to repeat the experience lol.c u all soon the absent friend!hope it dont rain 200 miles in rain not good for me poor fingers,head etc as no helmet lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

wooooooooohoooooooooooooo welcome bk tony!!!!!! aww sorry u got done for speedin not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looking forward to seein u again m8 Thumbs Up

Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Wow, up to 28 peeps now saying they're going on Sunday....excellent!   Come on all you newbies (and oldbies?!?) alike, get yerselves there.  We'll have a great laugh meeting up.   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ill add myself to get the numbers up lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Only if your gonna show buddyErmm

while your here Matt,might i ask if you could remind people to keep
their profiles updated,not that i'm looking at anyone in particularGeek LOL

RC's Profile
RC

ive pm'd a few of the newbies to.... seee im just too good lol

and they might be comin with some of there mates to

RC's Profile
RC

oh my we must be honoured if the BOSS is comin LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thumbs Up I don't really exist, I'm just a name                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i no pmsl sorry who are you ConfusedLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

hello all, yep i'll give it ago. c u sun try get some of my mates there 2.                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

nice one ken............and welcome to bm Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Woah, Matt coming.  Best behaviour everyone.   Do we have to wear suits lol   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

nah its only matt pmsl

oops Tongue

Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Sorry Cassie, I'll get on it as soon as I have time Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 767 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption