matlock bath?

160 Posts | Latest reply on 08/10/2007 20:25:56 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

do u want another meet up b4 mcn weekend? if u do then the next meet will be sunday the 7t oct what ya say? same place only time diff make it between 12pm to 1pm                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

yep - count me in!! Big smileThumbs Up xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

its already up on the events to b4 ya say owt matt n kwak lol

nice one hfg see ya there hun

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Count me in, short of yet another disaster! Might be an idea to swap a few mobile numbers nearer the time, as one or two people seem to have had recognition difficulties. Some, though will be trying the Bike 400 that weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
og1016's Profile
og1016

In: Derby

Yep, me as well and I'll try not to become a feature of the railings this time round LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Enjoyed the meet at Matlock Bath, great place to meet.  How about making the next one at Squires or Rivi Barn?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

cause i cant get there thats why lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

We could arrange TWO gatherings.                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

start a new thread for that one then and put it up on the events Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey any room for a little one....even if the world ends I am goin to come to this one...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

am going to attempt to find someone to have my rugrats for the weekend so i can come up saturday and join in with dippys star jumps early sunday morning! then have a chance to sit down and drink hot tea and chat to people!! keeping fingers crossed that my mum is in a benevolent mood.....Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I'll be there saturday as i'm a glutten for punishment. It'll be like "carry on camping" Any takers for the Barbara Windsor role? OOOh Matron!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Not this time mate LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

see a few got there names down already for the next meet woooooooohoooooooooooooo Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

and NINA needs a lift so come on peeps help a lovley young lady out pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I would but it gets me into trouble LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
boomboom's Profile
boomboom

In: bolton

Count me in , great meet last time, baps baps baps lol                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

Thanks RC   i'm sure i'll get there might have to walk , lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

u and ur baps boom pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
nutty tart's Profile
nutty tart

In: Liverpool

I'll defo be at this one, going to write it on my wall, so i dont get mixed up with the dates Confused settng my reminder for the saturday too lmao Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 385 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption