youth charity

7 Posts | Latest reply on 26/09/2013 22:46:36 by Jaffa | Go to original / last post
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

In: Wigan
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Just a repeat request for help.  see below     Hi folks, I'm looking for some help! those that know me will know that i work with young people in Liverpool and we have been looking for a decent project to give the kids some focus for their energy and creativity. So, when i was at the Stormin the Castle rally there was a stand display by National Youth Bike charity. Thsi supports youth groups to get young people to build, refurbish, renovate or innovate any style of bike or trike, as a year long project. This culminates in a summer camp and custom bike show, where the young people take themselves and their creation to the show to meet other groups and get a taste of the biker lifestyle. Heres the webby link http://www.youthbike.com/index.html So, basically i am on the scrounge!! anyone got an old bike, or engine, or wheels or anything really? I can collect, i got a trailer, so anything within reasonable distance of Manchester/Liverpool. the young people are gonna have to do a lot of their own fundraising and all the design and work must come from them, we just need a head start. I mean, anything like control cables, indies, chain, mudguards etc etc. OFC BM and its members will get credits on the display stand when we go to the finals, so come on folks, give us a hand please. Thanks you. Duke/Tom                                                                                                                                                                              
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Good luck with this good to hear someone doing something positive for the youth. Can't supply any bits but I will support if there is anything I can do.
Hoped to meet u the weekend but sorry we didn't ,thanks for your help offer pre rally x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Moving this to the 'General Chat / Anything Goes' forum, from 'BM Website Issues/Help Requests', as it's not a website issue                                                                                                                                                                              
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

In: Wigan
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Thanks for the messages of support and encouragement, appreciated!   Disappointed that not had much practical support tbh.  C'mon folks!!!!   Anything at all, any parts at all?  plastics, lights etc have you got an old fireblade knockin about? lol.   Looking for tools as well, anything really, like glass fibre kits old decals stickers posters.  any help appreciated.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Check your PM's DZ Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

will check garage this weekend no bits but may have some tools you can have                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 922 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption