bike show at squires 28th sept

38 Posts | Latest reply on 01/10/2013 08:21:56 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I will be there see you all                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

It's on the calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4285   If anyone is going just for the Sunday I'd love a lift please? PM me   BigRay, will you take my bike gloves with you just in case I can make it to Squires, please?                                                                                                                                                                               
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

I've got them in the bike                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Hi ya - I'm going on Saturday, would be lovely to meet up :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hey tab007 we will be there from around lunchtime and will be sat either near the burger van or if its cold inside somewhere.you cant miss us we will be the noisiest lot there lol be good to meet you chick Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

only a couple of days to go on this one now hope to see lots of bm,ers there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

It's on the calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4285   If anyone is going just for the Sunday I'd love a lift please? PM me                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

nearly there folks Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Well the weather's looking good for this weekend!

See you all there tomorrow and/or SundayThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon

Me and Brat will be going at some point.  Not sure day or time.  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
car and bike man's Profile
car and bike man

In: stockport

some of us are coming so should be there after luch time:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good to see some of you BMers this afternoon, pissed myself when I asked for the tea bag to be left in my cuppa,they charged me 5p extra,and the tea was crap, give us a break Squires.!!!

Gooseneck                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

What?!! Shocked Bleddy eck that's a bit tight of 'em init? Their tea is like tar to me, Gooseneck.                                                                                                                                                                               
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Looks like we'll be there about lunchtime today.                                                                                                                                                                             
car and bike man's Profile
car and bike man

In: stockport

good to see you wills and jen too and good to chat again..think your son was looking for you last time I saw him lol                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well it was a lovely day and we met some more bm peeps.tab007 was great to meet you shame you couldnt stay longer.come to the xmas lunch chick it will be fun.
and to see gooseneck again after such an age was ace thanks to everyone who came was ace xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I've had a great weekend! good to meet up with great friends and meet new ones!
Good to meet TAB007, Brat, MjN Hug

It was good to see lots of people on Saturday,Thumbs Up Sorry that I missed people I haven't seen for ages on Sunday Unhappy  

But I did see Rose, Paul and Jan in Matlock Bath!  lol 

Long weekend.. long days.. tired... but with a big happy smile on my face Big smile
xxxx

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

lot of people there but not alot of bikes in show, good to catch up with folk seemed to be a lot of us there, but i could only make it on the Sunday                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6445 seconds. There are 903 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption