poorly ninja

9 Posts | Latest reply on 30/07/2008 09:35:11 by seargent74 | Go to original / last post
naughty 1's Profile
naughty 1

In: bolton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hope some1 can help my ninja ill tickover fine on stand when i level bike to rideing position tickover gose to shit lean it to the right engine stalls. had to fit new rocker cover due to an oil leak am i right to say plugs gone or am i looking at something more expensive hope not i hav'nt got bupa care hahaha thafor looking and always keep a smile your a long time dead xxxxxx
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Sounds more like a fuel delivery problem. Very likely something very simple but it doesnt sound like plugs at all to me.Take your plugs out first & give them a clean with a wire brush,check all the hose's,leads ect & make sure they're all connected,then give it another try.
naughty 1's Profile
naughty 1

In: bolton

cheers mate only want to get it ticking over so i can trade it in                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

how long was the bike standing? It could be that one or more carb jets have got clogged up and you may have to strip and clean out the jets. My mates ZZR was doing that until we cleaned Her jets out.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Had same problem with the Triumph Trophy 900...did what Ghosty did and all the other fuel problems only to find that everytime the tank was put back, it kinked the fuel line...took weeks to get it right literally to a hair of a whisker!                                                                                                                                                                                 
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Alternatively, fit stablisers on the left hand side and ride everywhere leaning over - problem sorted!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

LOLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML, Geoff you crack me up LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
seargent74's Profile
seargent74

In: peterborough

sounds silly but check fuel and vac pipes for kinks if youve had the tank off to do camcover                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1460 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption