gbc2010 returns in a different guise ....

25 Posts | Latest reply on 15/09/2013 14:53:04 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey Plumbski - I've Neigh idea !! ; - ) x                                                                                                                                                                              
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove

Like it, you don't want three large Cobbs do you ??? going for meat, I know somebody who rescues them, but hasn't got room.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I cant !! Got enough on myself - but send me details and I will put the word out to my horsey contacts ... judyrichter2010@gmail.com Send photos ...... X                                                                                                                                                                              
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove

Will do Judy, I've just had word from Jo the girl who rescues them, and she has possibly found them a four acre field, near to Mold £15.00 a week. She's already got nine of them. She just loves horsesThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I had a monster among others in my garage good bikes and the 400/4 my mate chopped one recently so you obviously have good taste miss : )) and at least you have a bimble machine to bimble about on : )))))))                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2341 seconds. There are 1046 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption