gbc2010 returns in a different guise ....

25 Posts | Latest reply on 15/09/2013 14:53:04 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm back folks - but not as gbc2010 as it got too confusing to remember who I was when i had had a wine or two - now known as poshtotty cos that's what folks were calling me anyway ! 

Lurvely to be back !! Thumbs Up

Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove

Welcome back Jood, or should I say ScorpioHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oi !! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Welcome back, thought I recognised the picture                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Cruiser Thumbs Up  Lurvely to BE back - I missed yoose guys x                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Welcome back Jood, knew it was you all along Big smile..                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

How on earth could you mistake that YELLOW Ducati  LOL   You have been missed though Wink                                                                                                                                                                                     
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Welcome back Jood                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not seen that yellow duke about much in medievil belper it must be a quiet one ....or you been goin at the speed of sound                                                                                                                                                                               
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Long story about the Ducati Scream7 Wink   You wouldn't have seen it in or around Belper LOL   But there are at least 3 or 4 BM'ers in Belper now Ermm   Maybe you should consider starting your own Branch Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

When I see ya Scream7 I will tell you the MONSTER story !! Wink  Belper BM'ers - got a 'ring' to it  .......

Approve

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Aha! Good to see you took my advice Jood!! ((Wink))

Great to have you back onboard!

You are without a doubt Posh Totty ((tee hee))                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

iv seen the beemers about  all 3 of em i think .....seeing as theres some decent sounding bikes in belper we could call em the belper barkers lol Smile jood ill tell ya the story of me fzr thou then in return lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Scream7 - a done deal ! lol Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok then miss poshtotty you'll have to shout me across the belper hilltops when your free ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

by the way miss posh whats that your thrashing about on Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

a horse ! Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ya daft woman horses under the tank I meant lmao ,,,,, tho you could park the horse anywhere so good thinking , ill have to look out for a posh horse then on my travels , any paticular paint scheme on ones horse : )))))                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

He He .... I am for my sins bimbling around on a Lexmoto Foxzy Vixen until I get this darn test passed ....ooooh and then ....I am loving the ideaof a CB 400/4 (which is what I had 30yrs ago), Ducati Monster or Triumph Triple ....but seeing as I'm a girl I acknowlege that I could change my mind on those !! : )
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove

Love the new photograph, whose the nice lady with the hat on???Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0313 seconds. There are 951 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption